• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guelph Army.ca Night

• Thread starter Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date Start date
Loachman said:
None of Britney?

Sorry, Bruce's finger is in the way!!!

HPIM1392.jpg

Here's the rest of them.

I was up long before check out time and treated myself to breakfast from room service!  Then I had the three hour drive home...coasted into Kingston on gas fumes at about 1300.
Spent the afternoon relaxing with my paper and am still doing laundry!

I had a great time last night!  Let's do another one soon!

Any chance of a night sometime in July? I'll be on block leave then and able to supervise Bruce as he gets hammered.

RHFC_piper said:
Some day I'll make it out to one of these meet and greets.... Some day.

?  ???  ?

Oh, the infamous Tess has a habit of not showing up when his name is placed onto the dance card (someone tells me that it's because he has a problem with map-reading/mil timings; I prefer to believe that it's because he honestly just can't dance.  ;)).

ArmyVern said:
Oh, the infamous Tess has a habit of not showing up when his name is placed onto the dance card (someone tells me that it's because he has a problem with map-reading/mil timings; I prefer to believe that it's because he honestly just can't dance.  ;)).

Ah... Seen. 

Well... I guess now is as good as any time to play the "wound" card; My navigation skills are fine... but I did get shot in the legs... so no dancing for this guy.  ;D

Y'all don't have to dance - y'all just have to show up.

Loachman said:

thumbsup.gif

Good.  'cause I dance like a one-legged epileptic monkey anyway...  even when I wasn't all broken.

Loachman said:

RHFC_piper said:
Good.  'cause I dance like a one-legged epileptic monkey anyway...  even when I wasn't all broken.

Maybe we'll make an exception for you, just for the entertainment value. While we're waiting, have another six beer...

I don't think that anybody's ever faulted Tess for not dancing at one of these - not that anybody's ever had much opportunity to.

Loachman said:
I don't think that anybody's ever faulted Tess for not dancing at one of these - not that anybody's ever had much opportunity to.

That's only because I was too busy behaving myself; I can dance anywhere ... to anything!!  >:D

Now, with all the people floating about this geographic location -- I'm going to have to get a Meet & Greet happening in these parts. Won't even begin to contemplate doing that though until I'm finished with my current round of Duty ... ending the 16th (knock, knock, knock).

Just can not contemplate arranging such while dry.

recceguy said:
Like Elaine on Seinfeld ::)

Perhaps. Perhaps not.  ;D

Next time -- I'll just have to show you. Make sure there's a bar-top wherever it is we end up; and, tequila.  >:D

Vern, you better make it happen before the middle of august, because I'm out of here and on my way to Edmonton at that time.

ToRN said:
Vern, you better make it happen before the middle of august, because I'm out of here and on my way to Edmonton at that time.

Well YOU could start planning one this week ...  ;)

Just not me, I'm on Duty ... again ... must behave.  ;D

Back