• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Guelph Army.ca Night

• Thread starter cameron_highlander
  • Start date
Is that the same place as last time? Where we ended up slipping and sliding across the highway at zero dark thirty to get back to the hotel?

Danjanou said:
Is that the same place as last time? Where we ended up slipping and sliding across the highway at zero dark thirty to get back to the hotel?

Uhmmm, yes it is. Keep away from the pickles and enjoy your time here and there.

And, be like me -- BEHAVE!!

:-*

ArmyVern said:
Uhmmm, yes it is. Keep away from the pickles and enjoy your time here and there.

And, be like me -- BEHAVE!!

:-*

Behave like you?  Oh boy, this is going to be a fun night!!!  :cheers:

Piper said:
You don't go there for the waitresses, you go for the...ummm.......older crowd. (can I say cougar on these means?)

Well, it's already been done.  Geez, does that mean I'll fit right in (age-wise)?  ;)

Bruce Monkhouse said:
I'm pretty sure it will be the Saturday at the Shakesphere Arms...........I will confirm tomorrow.

Mr. Monkhouse, tomorrow has come and gone (many times).  ;)  Is it a go for June 7th??

Sorry I took so long.

Screw it.....I'll be in caca but why not?....................Ottawa-drunk the 30/31 May..........drunken-golf tournament on the 6th of June..........whats one more day to my poor pathetic liver?

For those that need rooms the Ramada Inn has big rooms [some stayed last time] and has competition in a brand new Delta right across the street and are also doing a 2.5 million reno job,.......I'm sure one could negotiate a great summer rate.

By about 25 steps...........all 3 are within range of excusing yourself to go to the washroom and running back to your room to get your coin and no one even noticing.

Bruce Monkhouse said:
By about 25 steps...........all 3 are within range of excusing yourself to go to the washroom and running back to your room to get your coin and no one even noticing.

That reminds me....MUST remember to bring coin this time!!!  8)  Thanks, Bruce!

Okay, hotel booked for June 7th, Guelph, here I come!!  ;D

Moe
I've booked the Ramada as well...maybe we can get adjoining rooms  ;)

Sorry folks,.....tough week.

1900 sounds good right now.

Roll Call:

Bruce Monkhouse (possibly hung over and sun f**ked from golfing on Friday)
PMedMoe (more than likely hung over from the KBC  8) )
D Squared (naturally!)
RHFC_piper (how's the back?)
Loachman (still in?)
Danjanou (still begging?)
leroi (we haven't scared you yet, have we?  ;) )
rytel (no cougars for you!)

Anyone else?

PMedMoe,

leroi's still in.

Hope the other shy one is joinig us too!

leroi said:
PMedMoe,

leroi's still in.

Hope the other shy one is joinig us too!

That would be a great surprise!!!  :cheers:

Back