• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Getting leave before SQ?

88, is there a special reason why you are joining the CF?  Maybe you should look to join the US Army or something.  I don't know how a marriage will be able to last if your husband is off with the marines in Japan or Korea or on ship, and you are posted for 3 years to Comox, Greenwood, or Coldlake.  Do you guys just want to be "mutually exclusive" really young or something?This sounds like a path to a Dr Phil show.  If you are married, are you not given citizen ship which would allow either of you to join the same Army at least?  It just seems like you are both getting married with the hopes of seeing each other for a month a year or something.

yes im joining the CF cuz its my duty, to my family my country and to myself, my finace is only doing the standard 4yr req for the USMC, Bomber

MilitaryGirl88

hey,

Well i just wanted to say that i am crossing my fingers for you good luck...Jenn

Shadow Cat said:
He was in I believe R0199E.   The plattoon that won the flag.   My hubby was the one that got the most improved award and the comradship award.   (Pte. Bull, STR).

ahh yes.
my brother was in that platoon. it was awesome.
they kicked ass at that.

Back