• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

General Hillier needs a lesson in democracy a la Pike

zipperhead_cop said:
As for the posts here, the ones I care about...
All I can say about the tree hugger mini rant is I re-iterate the need for a [sarcasm] smiley.  All non-toxic and completely facetious.  ;D  I love you all!

Aww shucks ;D You know some of us tree-hugging, GTA living types are not averse to hugging the squaddies when the need arises and would gladly buy a round of  :cheers: for you!

I loved the rant!

AHHHH You guys kicked pike....was looking forward to hearing something new today from her little book!!  :'(

TMM said:
Aww shucks ;D You know some of us tree-hugging, GTA living types are not averse to hugging the squaddies when the need arises and would gladly buy a round of  :cheers: for you!
I loved the rant!

Hi, my name is Dave, I am a "squaddie", and live in The Beaches - where I frequent Murphy's Law and drink Smithwicks...

Worth a shot... ;D

medicineman said:
Hopefully not for target practice  ;D.

MM

Heavens, no!  Don't get me wrong, hippies serve a vital role in Canada:  as an example of what not to end up as ;D

Hey, I'm into charity too, ya know.  The other day I arrested a 51 year old crack wh_re and when she was being searched I found a drivers licence in her purse belonging to a 25 year old man.  She told me that it was the only picture of her son that she still had.  I ran him and he was a suspended driver.  Not only did I let her keep the d/l, I passed on charging her with being in possession of a cancelled/revoked drivers licence.  I'm all about the compassion.  :-*

OHh now I want to be a cop even more......man..look at all the compassion!!!! :salute:

"The Humanity!  The Humanity!"  (burning Zeppelin falls to the ground).

;D

Tom

I got kicked out of the commune - my hair is way too short for them and they hate the green clothes I have to wear and such...oh yeah, the gun thing and working for instead of sticking it to the man bugs them as well.

MM

I thought this was a good thread on either Pike's oppinion or an idea she had that she felt like sharing to provoke discussion. It's a shame she was banned.

On that note:

Pike said:
....am I right?

No, you aren't.

So I actually went over to Pike's little site and added my two cents worth.  Believe it or not I actually gave my honest opinion on the subject of canadian support for the troops.  You know, how canadians have this misguided vision we are peacekeepers and when shit really hits the fan they get all nervous (even though shit as hit the fan before) etc etc.  Well to make a long story short I posted my thoughts with no intention of provoking a fight (several fights have broken out all over that site by the way  ;D  ) and didn't flame or insult anyone.  I actually took up her challenge.  At any rate my post was removed.  No explanation, no reason, just gone.  Taken out.  Now, I wasn't banned or anything, just that my post was gone.  Maybe getting a reasonable thoughtout idea that contradicts what Pike has been saying was too much to handle. Whatever.  It just proved a point I was trying to make to see if she was being legit about starting discussions on various topics.  Obviously she was not.  For someone who touts freedom of speech and getting the "real" story out she messed up good.  Way to go Pike.  Way to-"BREAK THE SILENCE".  Sometimes you have to break it, sometimes you just have to shut up.  So end ex and I'm happy to report that there is nothing worth anyone's time over there.

Crantor out.

Hey I was banned after one post over there, and it was removed. Gotta love that open debate she's asking for eh ::)

"Crantor out."

- e-mail her back, and ask for an explanation as to why your post was removed.  The cow at least owes you that.

Bah, it's really not worth it really. Maybe late I'll send her something, if I've got nothing better to do.  people like that just can't be reasoned with. 

I think by now its common knowledge that her and her commissars only want debate and opinions that tows the party line.

I was already sickened by her opinions (no Pike, your views are not the truth, they are YOUR views, get over yourself) and sickened by just about everything else on the site (did you see the allegations of the US using white phosphorus? They consist of "SUGGEST they are using" and "experts say that the wounds MAY have been caused by WP - never anything concrete, all hearsay) this seems to take the cake. This little student flaps her gums about freedom of speech and debate, then deletes any dissidence.

Go work for Google China, Pike, you'd fit right in as a "Big Mama" over there.

The only Free Speech Pike and her cronies allow over in Break the Silence are their own. Pike was not banned for having a differing view she was banned to trolling this and other sites and not staying around to discuss her views.

Pike I know you come by this site so remember to thank the men and women in uniform that have died to allow you to post your drivel and to silence your critics opposing views. Heil Pike!!

If I was smarter I'd come up with some kinda joke about a pike being a simple sort of weapon only dangerous in mass numbers near useless on it's own, but i'd be talking out of my ass  ;D

I took a look over at yee old break the silence. Can't say I'm too impressed. Seems like a run of the mil left wing web site where the author starts over half of the threads/debates. Too many topics thrown out all at once.  Then again I guess i'd rather see pike and friends posting there than here.

Back