• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Free Fall PI Instructor Dies in Trenton

I attended the CPC Memorial Service last Thursday at DZ Hodgson in Mountainview for WO Sheppard. It was a a beautiful day and a most fitting tribute to a soldier, father and fellow human being. Having served as a follower on a number of MFP courses this hit home.  :'(RIP. 

hello to all my name is G Macisaac my wife is WO sheppard niece i have the privilege of knowing charlie for almost 10 years he was a man whom after the first time i was interdoused to him i knew he was a man who deserved a great amount of respect,all though he never let on that he should be shown as much as he got but all that had the pleaser just knew that he deserved it we all thank u for ur best wishes and we take peace in knowing he died doing what he loved so much some of the stories i could share i have a post asking any one who knew WO Sheppard to share some of there stories thank you God Bless

LEAST WE FORGET    Ex Coelis

I have been asked by Waldo to post that WO Sheppards ashes will be at  the St. John Anglian Church in Preston [Cambridge] on Saturday the 22nd of Oct. at 2 PM.
Thank you

Back