• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Former MOD warns of intergalactic war

Fascinating !!! So when do we start kicking their ass ?? I heard they tortured some of our Australopithecus way back when...  ;)

I heard they dropped a few large pyramid shaped rocks on top of prime human real-estate, I'm writing my MP as we speak.

"I heard they dropped a few large pyramid shaped rocks on top of prime human real-estate, I'm writing my MP as we speak."  (Che)

Even better than that...aliens are the missing link in human evolution.  :blotto: According to some ancient Mesopotamian mythology, giants visited Earth while we were still...well...monkeys running around and beating each other with sticks.  They did a little genetic engineering combining their own sperm with homosapien eggs (I choose to not think about how this would have been accomplished) and voila humans were created in their present form.  Apparently, they will come back at some point to see how we're doing; some people claim to have already seen them around.

(I got that one off a show on Discovery over the summer.  Cant' remember which one exactly.  Take it as you will.)

"They did a little genetic engineering combining their own sperm with homosapien eggs (I choose to not think about how this would have been accomplished) "

- I am working on the screenplay as we speak.

Tom

Is it wrong that I'm giggling while picturing ET, Bigfoot, and a whole lot of squealing and grunting?

"Is it wrong that I'm giggling while picturing ET, Bigfoot, and a whole lot of squealing and grunting?"  (48Highlander)

:rofl:

Hun, if you're that desperate, I'm pretty sure the new issue of 'Maxim' is out.

Can you imagine what E.T. would be able to do with that finger that lights up?

Yeah, now who's desperate?  ;)  I'm going to go study now.

Slainte

meg said:
"Can you imagine what E.T. would be able to do with that finger that lights up?

Meg

You are amuzing, in a sarcastic sort of way...You may continue to post. ;D

Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad

Slim

Jumper said:
Now that's funny! TOS uniforms or NextGen? I like TOS myself...Kirk out

As we speak CTS's "skunkworks" division is in their secret bunker deep beneath NDHQ, furiously working on the CADPAT spandex jumpsuits.

Though they have encountered significant difficulties regarding spandex tensile strength versus average CF BMI, research into spider-silk based fabrics shows promise. Initial issue date set for 2026 for entitled units.

Mike_R23A said:
As we speak CTS's "skunkworks" division is in their secret bunker deep beneath NDHQ, furiously working on the CADPAT spandex jumpsuits.

Though they have encountered significant difficulties regarding spandex tensile strength versus average CF BMI, research into spider-silk based fabrics shows promise. Initial issue date set for 2026 for entitled units.

In Ottawa, with units in Alberta getting theirs 10 years later...

oooooh... I do hope they're silver jumpsuits, they'll match the foil hats

Slim, thanks!  (This forum has been very welcoming...kudos to you).

However...

"Maireann croí éadrom i bhfad"

...I don't actually speak Gaelic, I just know a few words and pharses to throw in once in a while...so I guess my response for right now will have to be "Right back at ya, big daddy!"  ???

Jumper -- you obviously missed the thread that discussed the efficiency of foil hats. 
http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/36770.0.html
Besides, silver makes me look fat.

Back