• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Estimated time to be sworn in/course dates after PRes enrollment

mazda79 said:
Good day all.

I applyed for the cf on March 29,  3 week after i received the call from the recruiter and she gave me a date for the next week.

What i think is strange is that i will be doing my cfat in the morning, at lunch time i will be doing my medical and after my interview. just tought

it was alot for one day. But i am happy that its going fast. Any toughts why all 3 on the same day. Thanks for comments, first time posting a comment. :cdn:

If you read around the site, there are several people who did everything in one day.

mazda79 said:
What i think is strange is that i will be doing my cfat in the morning, at lunch time i will be doing my medical and after my interview. just tought

it was alot for one day. But i am happy that its going fast. Any toughts why all 3 on the same day. Thanks for comments, first time posting a comment. :cdn:

When I did my evaluations for MARS a few weeks back, I did the three you mentioned (CFAT, Medical parts 1 & 2 and interview) plus the EXPRES test (fitness test, for PRes recruiting) in one day. I went in at 8AM, and was out of there by 12:30, and I was the last of the three applicants being tested to leave (one didn't have to do the EXPRES test - Reg F). Your testing probably may not happen that quickly, but none of it takes all that long.

I had the CFAT, medical 1 and 2 and interview also all in a single day, 2 weeks later i did the EXPRES test. So if anything your getting it all out of the way quickly, some guys have it spread throughout a few months.

Thanks everyone

I just tought that it was strange, but apparently not.
thanks everyone for your input. And next time ill try to look harder for the info
before posting ?.    :cdn:

Just got my call yesterday! will be sworn in on the Seaforths next parade night :) Hopefully you guys recieve your calls soon enough as well!

You Seaforth guys are getting sworn in quick! still waiting for the call from BCR  :P I'm out of the country for 3 weeks in May also, certainly doesn't help with the wait, I'm anxious as hell.

Back