• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Do alot of you have wrecked bodies? (knees, back etc)

Sigh.. modern stuff.. always making things complicated.. bad enough those American verses British panels - i don't know why they never made those bridgie handling parts more egonometric - you know  a bend in the carrying handles to ensure equal distribution of weight -thinking MGB here... I was put on a back course  when in  NDHQ (after going topo-surveyor) and they told me -"If it is not safe you have a right to refuse.."  That sort of indicated to me that there was a bit of a disconnect between "Puzzle-Palace'' and reality.. Certainly though some equipment could be just slightly redesigned.. and save alot of people  life-long grief - Hey any-one notice what comes up when the spell-check does ''puzzle-palace''? Neat!

Greetings, PLEASE PLEASE do not jump on and off wagons of any sort, 19 years ago i wish that some SNCO would've slapped me upside the head and pointed this out!!! CLIMB the handrails are there for a reason!!!

stiffness of the knee brought on by sitting in one position, arthritis left ankle, both shoulders, caused by a bug that lives in the back of the throat (Fusobacterium necrophorum)

geo said:
LOL D&B, LOL... is that all you lost ???

Nope. Lost my ride back to Gagetown too. Ever try hitchhiking from Fredericton to Gagetown at 3.00am Sunday wearing a kilt and CF short sleeve shirt? Worked like a charm... ;D

20 years:
Blown left knee, right knee on its way,
Cold sensitivity in hands,
Partial hearing loss,
L4/5 sciatic nerve damage,
Gastrointestinal and autoimmune injuries,
Several broken bones...

Actually a day at the beach compared to the damage a lot of others have...

Back