• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

DIEMACO PDW & CF WEAPONS/TACTICS DISPLAY

• Thread starter Thread starter humint
  • Start date Start date
Seamus: Email the Adj --> He‘s got all the info. I‘m tasked to running the recruit side, so I‘m not involved with the VIP stuff.

Humint,
does this event cost any money to get in? i heard rumours around the armouries yesterday it was 20$ or so, also do we have to call ahead to say we are coming, or do we just show up, im really interested on coming to see it, btw the MUWT looks really awesome, i saw it all set up yesterday, the thing is incredible, even has hockey rink style boards around the armouries for spectators.

****!t humint, you guys are holding interesting stuff while I‘m on ex... I‘m gonna have to steal a couple of pages from your playbook for our unit ;)

BTW, what arrangements did you have to make to get Diemaco to come in?

Woo! This rocked! I have to say that it was an excellent display and demonstration. It was a great experience, not just watching, but before today I never shot or even held a gun.

I just have to say that if I hadn‘t already decided that I want to join, today would have.

as a riley recruit, it is very hard for me to say this (lol jk)a job well done to the argylls, very good demonstration, i especially enjoyed shooting the simuntion (my first time), but most of all i enjoyed the brawl that broke out between 4-5 argylls during a demonstration practice in front of 30-40 spectators, lol

Hey Guys/Gals:

Thanks to everyone for coming out, and I hope you had a good time. And, special thanks to Leopard for the vote of confidence on the displays. I must have talked to a half-dozen RHLI recruits yesterday, and they all seemed to love it. Now, all I have to do is covince you guys to switch to the Argylls!

Koru: Best way to get Diemaco at your unit is to call them. They will jump at the opportunity to impress CF members, especially since they are trying to win the new CF contract to replace the sidearm.

Keep an eye out for future events, as we have some special things planned for the near future.