• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

CF Issued Junk

ArmyVern (Female type) said:
Then I'll refrain from posting pics which will allow you to keep down your dinner!  ;D

Come on Vern you know you  waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttt to  ;D

NFLD Sapper said:
Come on Vern you know you  waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttt to  ;D

They are strictly water polo pics taken after I fouled out and was slighty irritated ... not pretty at all!! You ain't missing much, besides the shade of green would blind you, thus I'd be responsible for ruining your bright future with the CF!!  :D

geo said:

That's Grumpy Bear to you.  >:(

Just so you know -- bears have been known to bite!!

But, that brings me to my next junk kit item -- FUR!! Fur caps!! I believe soldiers should be fur-free!!

They are strictly water polo pics taken after I fouled out and was slighty irritated ... not pretty at all!! You ain't missing much, besides the shade of green would blind you, thus I'd be responsible for ruining your bright future with the CF!!  :D

Bright future :rofl: I'm just lucky I've gotten this far, was content to be a CFL

Years ago, I was Pl 2IC for a 30 person recruit Platoon (Incl something like young women).....

Sigh...

Hair started to turn grey that year
Hair stated to get ripped out by the roots - if you really must know.

So yeah - 20 Leotards "on parade".  Worn by some Tall, some Short, Some big, Some small.... Like a 3 ring circus if you really must know  :pushup:

Ties!! Junk.

Give me BACK my dickie!!

Oh ... and those damn see-through polyester fast-melting female Mess Dress shirts.  ::)

My grandmother has shirts like it still hanging around from the late 60s ... she thought that I raided her damn closet for crying out loud.

geo said:
So yeah - 20 Leotards "on parade".  Worn by some Tall, some Short, Some big, Some small.... Like a 3 ring circus if you really must know  :pushup:

Still required dress to be considered a local around these parts!! Welcome!!  ;D

NFLD Sapper said:
I knew that, still up for some wobbley pops friday?

Yes, my stitches are getting itchy, need something to dull the itchyness -- BTW --- YOU are buying!!  ;D

(Is my whining working for you??)

Yes, my stitches are getting itchy, need something to dull the itchyness -- BTW --- YOU are buying!!  ;D

(Is my whining working for you??)

lol Vern

Back