• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Camel Spider

Their speed, combined with the fact that they are in fact quite hideous looking creatures is usually what scared the snot out of us in Kabul (well, at leat me).  They'd come literally flying like bats out of hell out of the pallets and such.  And since they tend to be noctunal, the shadows play games with your mind on top of that.  On the bright side, they eat scorpions, so I tolerated their existence without going out of my way to kill.  Oh, BTW, they are also cannibalistic.

Cheers.

MM

Kyle Burrows said:
  I swear to god that things going to give birth to some mutant spider human babies.

All I know is I hate big spiders... If I ever encountered one I'd be trying to kill it with everything I had on me.  Not thats not an invitation to throw rubber spiders at me.  Or real ones either.

When I come to visit Kathleen, ohh... that'll be good...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.  ;D

Camel spiders have also gone by the colloquial names of "wind spiders" or "wind scorpions" - mainly because they can run like the wind.

MM

Lexi said:
When I come to visit Kathleen, ohh... that'll be good...

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.  ;D
You are SO staying away from me.  Also..she doesn't know where I live :P

Back