• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

british army equipment experts needed

FormerHorseGuard

Reaction score
well one of my  other hobbies is train watching. i like to watch heavy equipment and big machines work and rest .
a train came thru  town and it had a lot of british equipment on it, moving it from western canada training area to the port of montreal for loading on board ship and going back to the UK

i am not one up on the latest toys of other armies. so what is a good picture site to see if i can match up what I was looking at to the names?

they  were small carriers with some sort of rocket or missile launcher in multi tube launch system. tracked, smaller then lav or canadian apc.
sharp profile,  really  low in front, higher in the back.
they had some strange trucks on the train too, but they were typical bristish army trucks,  one was word decomantion ( my  speeling sucks sorry) but nothing exciting there, a few jeeps like trucks,  the carriers were more interesting to me. but the old steam tractor was the best find on the morning. it was bigger then the carrier.
so any  help ona  site to go check out ? thanks in advance for you help

Perhaps this?
stormer.1.jpg

http://www.army.mod.uk/equipment/aad/aad_shvm.htm

Back