• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bomb the moon

daftandbarmy

Army.ca Dinosaur
Reaction score
Bomb the moon? Isn’t that what Dr. Evil wanted to do?

NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civilizations
The planned October 9, 2009 bombing of the moon by a NASA orbiter that will bomb the moon with a 2-ton kinetic weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an alleged water-seeking and lunar colonization experiment, is contrary to space law prohibiting environmental modification of celestial bodies.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m6d19-NASA-moon-bombing-violates-space-law--may-cause-conflict-with-lunar-extraterrestrial-civilizations

The NASA moon bombing, a component of the LCROSS mission, may also trigger conflict with known extraterrestrial civilizations on the moon

Wait.. What?? ???

NASA moon bombing violates space law & may cause conflict with lunar ET/UFO civilizations

It's important to remember that we don't know exactly what we're dealing with here.  We don't know that the ET civilizations mean us no harm.  For the sake of ourselves and for the sake of our children, we need to strike first.

Somebody please think of the children!

nuke-the-whales8.jpg

Gotta nuke somethin'

JUST IN FROM CNN: LIVE SHOTS OF NASA BOMB ATTACK ON THE MOON

You have to see this to believe it!

daftandbarmy said:
Bomb the moon? Isn’t that what Dr. Evil wanted to do?

The planned October 9, 2009 bombing of the moon by a NASA orbiter that will bomb the moon with a 2-ton kinetic weapon to create a 5 mile wide deep crater as an alleged water-seeking and lunar colonization experiment, is contrary to space law prohibiting environmental modification of celestial bodies.

http://www.examiner.com/x-2912-Seattle-Exopolitics-Examiner~y2009m6d19-NASA-moon-bombing-violates-space-law--may-cause-conflict-with-lunar-extraterrestrial-civilizations

This needs a serious tinfoil hat warning. I just got in from a run when I read this, and was without my tinfoil hat. The contents of this article damn near blew the top of my head clean off.

For info about the mission, straight from NASA, check here: http://lcross.arc.nasa.gov/

Midnight Rambler said:
JUST IN FROM CNN: LIVE SHOTS OF NASA BOMB ATTACK ON THE MOON

You have to see this to believe it!

Thanks alot for reminding me how old I am. I remember that episode: hot chicks with plummy accents cool in the face of astro-danger, pilots licking the trigger switch, UFOs like 2nd hand whirling Dervish Daleks. Ah, the good old days, or future days, or something like that. ;D

The UFOs and ETs must be real.  They were reported by Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin!

Check this out (emphasis mine):

According to hitherto unconfirmed reports, both Neil Armstrong and Edwin "Buzz" Aldrin saw UFOs shortly after their historic landing on the Moon in Apollo 11 on 21 July 1969. I remember hearing one of the astronauts refer to a "light" in or on a carter during the television transmission, followed by a request from mission control for further information. Nothing more was heard.

According to a former NASA employee Otto Binder, unnamed radio hams with their own VHF receiving facilities that bypassed NASA's broadcasting outlets picked up the following exchange:

NASA: What's there? Mission Control calling Apollo 11...

Apollo: These "Babies" are huge, Sir! Enormous! OH MY GOD! You wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other spacecraft out there, lined up on the far side of the crater edge! They're on the Moon watching us!

**runs to get tinfoil hat before head explodes**  ::)

This might offer some insight into why they are bombing the moon. Apparently, Kim Jong Il plans to move the moon to North Korea.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZIgda01k6o

We should strike first. Robert A Heinline predicted they would launch rocks from the moon to bomb us (The Moon is a Harsh Mistress), so giving them time to prepare is just foolish....... ;)

If we bomb the moon, will this be a NATO or a UN led mission?  What forces will Canada contribute?  This should make post-A'stan TMST pretty interesting.

Start practicing: silent drill teams will be "in", because in space, no-one can hear scream A---ten---tion.

The RCR research department is already working on methods of painting rocks in vacuum, because we hear the moon has lots of them.    ;D

Michael O'Leary said:
If we bomb the moon, will this be a NATO or a UN led mission?  What forces will Canada contribute?  This should make post-A'stan TMST pretty interesting.

Start practicing: silent drill teams will be "in", because in space, no-one can hear scream A---ten---tion.

The RCR research department is already working on methods of painting rocks in vacuum, because we hear the moon has lots of them.    ;D

So did you come up and attend the 2 RCR CoC Parade?

SEND IN THE INFANTRY!!! We can do it!

Wow those Airforce Aircraft are amazing. they look so excited.

"Bomb the Moon" sounds like the name of an indie band. I've been reading the thread, but I could not escape the that thought.  :)

Back