• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Best Coffee Joints

Who do you like

• Total voters
Well folks, its official, the tea sucks. >:(  ....and like I suggested earlier, its now priced the same as coffee.
Well now I have no reason to set foot insi........wait....was that a cream puff?  D'oh 8)

I have a new Saturday morning ritual.
6 cookies and a small hot chocolate. *Nods*
I'll be the girl walking down James Street S. spilling hot chocolate down her front...

;D

Go english toffee...YUM.... *hides from lexi who is bouncing off the walls*

I could'nt even tell you how much a coffee costs at Tim's now.closest on is an hour away :(

Yeah that was one thing that really sucked when I was out there. :crybaby:  I was real happy to get back to the real world where there is a Tim's on every corner. :D

::) I see someone decided to use my idea for their site.

http://www.themilitarylife.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=965#3688

Soon I'll get a picture of the plaque that's on the site of the first Timmies EVER!
There's something only Hamiltonians get to see every day.  8)

Cheers,
Lex

i work for a tim hortons and actually... they are in the development of having something like a coffee card you can swipe without the need for a pin. and you didn't hear this from me but according to my boss, they are coming out with some new yogurt/lowfat desserts or something of the sort. on the debit side, it is a huge expense to own one and if you work at one of the higher volume stores, you would be waiting for HOURS in line.

sorry, last post was supposed to say if you would go to one of the higher volume stores.
my bad

Yesterday I had my first Timmies in two months. No Tim's in Ft Nelson YET! I stopped in Ft St John because I was craving it. Slammed an XL TT and immediately ordered another. Got to Dawson Creek and got another, arrived in Grande Prairie, had a monster leak and bought another coffee....Heaven. I've had three today. I missed it soooo much.

Tim Hortons is good for the everyday coffee

Second Cup is good for the evening 'lets go for coffee'

HOWEVER, the best coffee I've ever had was in Vienna in the coffeehouses. 

Mmm... St. Timothy of Horton. I'm going to miss it. I'll have to go on a Timmies binge for the next week before I deploy.

Do you think if we write a letter to Tim Hortons saying how much we miss their coffee, they'll send a coffee machine and supply of coffee to us in Kandahar?

~RoKo~ said:
Mmm... St. Timothy of Horton. I'm going to miss it. I'll have to go on a Timmies binge for the next week before I deploy.

Do you think if we write a letter to Tim Hortons saying how much we miss their coffee, they'll send a coffee machine and supply of coffee to us in Kandahar?

Probably......It'll get flown in by sea kings and the cans will be CADPAT (AR).

~RoKo~ said:

You never know. The marketing and publicity they'd get from it, can you say patriotic commercial, would make it very attractive to them.

Back