• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bayonets: your essential Zombie killing weapon accessory.

uncle-midget-Oddball said:
No no, hot coffee will do no harm to a zombie. The flesh of the undead is itself dead meaning that the nerves in the skin are already dead. Temperature weapons will do no good unless it is direct contact for long periods of time. Like a flame thrower.

For an improvised and homeade flame thrower I recommend a super soaker watergun filled with gasoline with an open flame.

(Now off to youtube land to see if someone has already come up with that idea)

....You're a twisted motherfu*cker....you know that, right?  8)

No no, hot coffee will do no harm to a zombie. The flesh of the undead is itself dead meaning that the nerves in the skin are already dead. Temperature weapons will do no good unless it is direct contact for long periods of time. Like a flame thrower.

For an improvised and homeade flame thrower I recommend a super soaker watergun filled with gasoline with an open flame.

Its not the nerves in the skin that are dead in a Bureaucratic Zombie, more like the cells between the ears....... >:D

Ix nay on the improvised flame weapons. You stand a good a chance frying yourself and your mates as you do killing - destroying - Zombies.

I like that Swiss Army thing..but if you're that close.... :skull:

.22 cal weapons are plentiful and so is the ammo....and the ammo is light. A good defensive position in which you are in a tree stand (zombies can't climb trees) and you and your mates can pick em off.

Jim Seggie said:
.22 cal weapons are plentiful and so is the ammo....and the ammo is light. A good defensive position in which you are in a tree stand (zombies can't climb trees) and you and your mates can pick em off.

What about the fat bastards that can't get up the trees, Jim?

Doesn't anyone consider the fatties?......

A .22 Savage ain't gonna do much for us tubby folks down on the ground.....

....oh crap....

....we're gonna get eaten, aren't we?....

Hammer Sandwich said:
What about the fat bastards that can't get up the trees, Jim?

Doesn't anyone consider the fatties?......

A .22 Savage ain't gonna do much for us tubby folks down on the ground.....

....oh crap....

....we're gonna get eaten, aren't we?....

Not at all my sanmich loving friend.....you will be fine. Its simple. We're going to form our own army. Technoviking is the Commander of the First Anti Zombie Army. He don't know it yet, so don't tell him.
We're not going to fight the normal way, like fire teams in trenches.....World War Z has shown us The Way!!!

Oh and we'll have a really neat green car called The ZombieSlayer as well. Its going to rock with a 360 Ci engine that puts out 400 HP or so. And I'll be the driver.... >:D

Jim Seggie said:
Not at all my sanmich loving friend.....you will be fine. Its simple. We're going to form our own army. Technoviking is the Commander of the First Anti Zombie Army. He don't know it yet, so don't tell him.
We're not going to fight the normal way, like fire teams in trenches.....World War Z has shown us The Way!!!

Oh and we'll have a really neat green car called The ZombieSlayer as well. Its going to rock with a 360 Ci engine that puts out 400 HP or so. And I'll be the driver.... >:D

This.......I'll roll with.

You drive....I'll push my fatass up to watch the hatches.....and uncle-midget-Oddball's gotta be in the turret......

(between you and I... the "flame weapons", and etc....I think he might be dangerous inside!)

TV as CO...I'll roll with that, he seems just the right kind of crazy.....

The ZombieSlayer is a two pers op....and I am sorry.....but the passenger seat is reserved....

For a very nice young lady,,,,,;)

Jim Seggie said:
The ZombieSlayer is a two pers op....and I am sorry.....but the passenger seat is reserved....

For a very nice young lady,,,,,;)

Fine....your loss!

The rest will pray and weep over your zombie-chewed butt, (as leathery as it might be).

:salute:

Heeheehee...

Hammer Sandwich said:
This.......I'll roll with.

You drive....I'll push my fatass up to watch the hatches.....and uncle-midget-Oddball's gotta be in the turret......

(between you and I... the "flame weapons", and etc....I think he might be dangerous inside!)

Dangerous like a Fox!!

We don't need the ZombieSlayer anyways.. we'll make our own Zombie destroying vehickle. With blackjack, and strippers.
It'll be an open T-top Trans am with nerf guns mounted on the passenger side window.

Dangerous like a Fox!!

We don't need the ZombieSlayer anyways.. we'll make our own Zombie destroying vehickle. With blackjack, and strippers.
It'll be an open T-top Trans am with nerf guns mounted on the passenger side window.

You had me at Trans Am......

Hammer Sandwich said:
You had me at Trans Am......

That picture...come on guys!!!!!  :facepalm:

You know you have to have .....ya know....see the pic....

For those of you who wish to practice your zombie marksmenship:

zombie1.jpg

Cool  :nod:.

Funny thinking of your shovel/crowbar combo, I was wandering through HMV and saw "The Army of Darkness" on the shelf and immediately thought of this thread and just how cool it would be to have a prosthetic chainsaw for this sort of thing (blood borne pathogens not withstanding of course).

MM

medicineman said:
Cool  :nod:.

Funny thinking of your shovel/crowbar combo, I was wandering through HMV and saw "The Army of Darkness" on the shelf and immediately thought of this thread and just how cool it would be to have a prosthetic chainsaw for this sort of thing (blood borne pathogens not withstanding of course).

MM

ASH WILLIAMS AKA: Bruce Campbell does rule in Undead neutralization

ash.jpg

(Guess I should figure out how to use small pictures as links to the larger)

Well hopefully we're better prepard than the Brits.  8)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leicestershire-13713798

Now the question is, would a taser work on a zombie?

http://www.taser.com/products/law-enforcement/taser-xrep

>:D

HavokFour said:
Found a new toy. ;D

http://www.xrailbyrci.com
Looks to me like it would be like trying to hold a sledge hammer to your shoulder (handle in, head out) kinda tough to swing onto target...

Back