• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

basic officer training camp

NFLD Sapper said:
Glad to see my order came throught  ;D

Gee thanks for that.

No worries though, even though I don't own any raingear ... I managed to stay dry by holding the box with your modem in it over my head to return to Aliant for you today ...

Did you know that cardboard gets very soggy when it's **^% raining out?? Do you know that electronics have little slots in them that fill up with pulverized, sticky, soggy cardboard ... thereby ruining them?? No??

Guess you'll find out when you get your damn final bill up there on the rock.  ;D

A hex on you.  >:(

ArmyVern said:
Gee thanks for that.

No worries though, even though I don't own any raingear ... I managed to stay dry by holding the box with your modem in it over my head to return to Aliant for you today ...

Did you know that cardboard gets very soggy when it's **^% raining out?? Do you know that electronics have little slots in them that fill up with pulverized, sticky, soggy cardboard ... thereby ruining them?? No??

Guess you'll find out when you get your damn final bill up there on the rock.  ;D

A hex on you.  >:(

DOH! They screwed up the delivery, was only meant to be for PEI. ;D

To bring it back on track, BOTC doesn't exist any longer.

Officer Cadets now complete BMOQ. (Basic Military Officer Qualification)

But don't worry...we're nearing the end of 2nd quarter of this FY...the name of the program is bound to change again before PER season  ;D

Eye In The Sky said:
To bring it back on track, BOTC doesn't exist any longer.

Officer Cadets now complete BMOQ. (Basic Military Officer Qualification)

But don't worry...we're nearing the end of 2nd quarter of this FY...the name of the program is bound to change again before PER season  ;D

Really?  Did this just change?  My understanding was that it is still BOTC, consisting of two parts, IAP and BOTP.

Snakedoc said:
Really?  Did this just change?  My understanding was that it is still BOTC, consisting of two parts, IAP and BOTP.

Somewhat recently..not sure when.  If you have DIN/DWAN access, I can send the link from the CDA IntraNet site when I am back at work this week (Thursday).

The CFLRS website still lists the two courses as IAP and BOTP, as of Feb 2008.  The link is http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/site/a_propos_elrfc/ecole_e.asp

BC Old Guy said:
The CFLRS website still lists the two courses as IAP and BOTP, as of Feb 2008.  The link is http://www.cflrs.forces.gc.ca/site/a_propos_elrfc/ecole_e.asp

As is still the case;  the 2 courses before used to give you the qual BOTC, which has been renamed BMOQ.

Eye In The Sky said:
Somewhat recently..not sure when.  If you have DIN/DWAN access, I can send the link from the CDA IntraNet site when I am back at work this week (Thursday).

Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing the link.  Thanks!

Snakedoc said:
Yeah, I'd be interested in seeing the link.  Thanks!

Link to CDA DIN site:

http://cda-acd.mil.ca/DLM/engraph/services/accred/milequiv/botp_e.asp

Back