• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bad Day for the Entertainment Industry

Where is your remorse people. He like anybody else had a bad few years in his life. But should we not give him the benefit of the doubt.

Just kidding, keep them rolling.

Love the last comment about his collapsed nose.

PMedMoe said:
The best one I saw was on Crackbook:

Cause of MJ's death; his nose collapsed and he suffocated.

Wowzers  :o

That was an originally neat joke.....

And these did not peak yer interest?

Kat Stevens said:
MJ died of food poisoning... He apparently got hold of some 11 year old nuts.

the 48th regulator said:
You sure?

I heard it was a 10 Year old wiener that took him out....

Piper said:
The news around here was saying it was a pair of 12 year old buns...

Man oh man, maybe I need to do more knock knock jokes!!!  :-*

BTW Pull my finger.....

dileas

tess

Our Celine Dion was on Larry King last night comparing Michael Jackson to President Kennedy.  ???

mariomike said:
Our Celine Dion was on Larry King last night comparing Michael Jackson to President Kennedy.  ???

Do we now have to look for a gunman on the grassy knoll?

mariomike said:

Why oh why does René allow her to speak?

What are Michael Jackson, Ed McMahon, and Farrah Fawcett getting for Christmas?

Patrick Swayze.

What do Michael Jackson and Michael Jordan have in common?

They both play ball in the Minor League.

What's 6 + 46 + 5?

A threesome with Michael Jackson.

Well at least he didn't jump into the stands and fondle a little boy........

Jul 02, 2009 01:03 PM
THE CANADIAN PRESS

The CFL may not be all that thrilled with Arland Bruce's tribute to Michael Jackson in the Argos' 30-17 win in Hamilton.
The league is reviewing the Toronto receiver's TD celebration Wednesday night.

After scoring on a 21-yard pass from Kerry Joseph to put Toronto ahead 6-0, Bruce removed his helmet, shoulder pads and uniform top and laid down in the end zone. Bruce said he was simply honouring the memory of Michael Jackson by pretending to be buried.

Bruce received two objectionable conduct penalties.

"I made the mistake of telling him in camp that once he got to the end zone I didn't care what he did," Toronto coach Bart Andrus said later. "But he's straight with it now and I think next time around he will celebrate in an appropriate manner."

Bruce said he was simply honouring the memory of Michael Jackson by pretending to be buried.

Allrighty, then.  ::)

In other news, Karl Malden passed away yesterday at the age of 97.  Article link.

PMedMoe said:
Allrighty, then.  ::)

In other news, Karl Malden passed away yesterday at the age of 97.  Article link.

Karl Malden was a great actor. He was believable as a soldier, policeman, prison warden, steel worker, priest. He was an honest family man who was married for over 70 years (!) when he passed away.
"It could happen to you. Don't leave home wthout them!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0mEAYOKWo8

Bruce Monkhouse said:
Well at least he didn't jump into the stands and fondle a little boy........

Jul 02, 2009 01:03 PM
THE CANADIAN PRESS

The CFL may not be all that thrilled with Arland Bruce's tribute to Michael Jackson in the Argos' 30-17 win in Hamilton.
The league is reviewing the Toronto receiver's TD celebration Wednesday night.

After scoring on a 21-yard pass from Kerry Joseph to put Toronto ahead 6-0, Bruce removed his helmet, shoulder pads and uniform top and laid down in the end zone. Bruce said he was simply honouring the memory of Michael Jackson by pretending to be buried.

Bruce received two objectionable conduct penalties.

"I made the mistake of telling him in camp that once he got to the end zone I didn't care what he did," Toronto coach Bart Andrus said later. "But he's straight with it now and I think next time around he will celebrate in an appropriate manner."

Whew....I'm glad somebody explained that....I thought it was going to be this year's version of the TD dance.....

I wish I could vote for this guy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyA_R0Wm2MA&NR=1

muskrat89 said:
AND NOW BILLY MAYS! (hollering like he used to)

Update:
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/090807/entertainment/fl_billy_mays

Back