• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Bad Day for the Entertainment Industry

two big names gone in one day, Can't help but feel sorrow sometimes.

Oh my guys, take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvoWwabC3JA -- ACTION JACKSON

Kat Stevens said:
MJ died of food poisoning... He apparently got hold of some 11 year old nuts.

the 48th regulator said:
You sure?

I heard it was a 10 Year old wiener that took him out....

Piper said:
The news around here was saying it was a pair of 12 year old buns...

My partner and I are dying here at work on a boring Saturday morning..........................thanks. :rofl:

-- I think it was a mutual suicide pact between Farrah and MJ because they couldn't handle the loss of that brilliant actor......David Carradine

Cluett said:
two big names gone in one day, Can't help but feel sorrow sometimes.

Oh my guys, take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvoWwabC3JA -- ACTION JACKSON

That has to be one of the funniest videos I have seen in a while!!

Oh man man man....

What an inspiration he truly was though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbvP7dT3Dx0

Who's Bad?

dileas

tess

Rumour has it that when Farrah died and went to heaven God said he would grant her one wish for her brave fight against cancer. Farrah said she wished that all the children of the world would be safe and sound. A half hour later Micheal Jackson was dead!

RIP Walter Cronkite.

I don't believe at this time that Walter Cronkite is dead, but rather on the verge of death. It is suspected by his family that he will not recuperate.

Just like the death of the King of Rock (Elvis) overshadowed the death of Groucho Marx, the Death of the King of Pop will over shadow the death of others. Ed McMahon died 2 days previously. Been a rough week for Hollywood.

Found this on facebook

" So farrah faucett arrived at the pearly gates and was asked what her wish was... She asked for all the children to be safe... And 15 mins later Micheal Jackson died" lol

Michael Jackson had a heart attack when he found out "boyz to men" was a music group not a delivery service.

Michael Jackson was doing fine at the hospital until they wheeled him past the children's ward, then he went stiff  :P

Since FF and MJ were both past their best before dates, should we change the thread title to "Bad Day for the Tabloid Industry".

AND NOW BILLY MAYS! (hollering like he used to)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html

muskrat89 said:
AND NOW BILLY MAYS! (hollering like he used to)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529328,00.html

That should really be:

BUT WAIT!  THERE'S MORE!

These are all courtesy of my mother:
> Apparently Michael Jackson didn't die from a heart attack,
> he was found in the children's hospital having a stroke.
>
> When Farrah Fawcett arrived in heaven, God granted her one
> wish. She wished for all the children of the world to be safe.
> So He killed Michael Jackson.
>
> Jacko's tour promoters have announced the cancellation of
> his UK dates: Johnny, 7, Tim, 6 and Chris, 3.
>
> As Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, the rumor is that he will
> be melted down and turned into Legos, so kids can play with
> him for a change.
>
> Melted into Legos??? I heard it was going to be plastic party
> cups, so that kids could still get their lips around his rim...
>
> Michael Jackson's death from cardiac arrest was a cover up.
> In fact, Michael died of food poisoning after nibbling on
> 12 year old nuts.
>
> Michael Jackson's last wish was to be melted down into plastic
> bags so that he could still be a danger to small children.
>
> Apparently Michael Jackson hasn't been this stiff since Macaulay
> Culkin stayed over...
>
> McDonalds announced a new burger to commemorate the death of
> Jackson: 50 yr old meat in 12 yr old buns.

* In accordance with Michael Jackson’s will, little boys’ pants shall be flown at half-mast today.
    * Doctors are looking into claims that MJ’s death could have been caused by an allergic reaction from eating 12 year old nuts.
    * I heard Michael Jackson died of food poisoning from eating a 5 year old wiener.
    * Micheal jackson will always be with us… he is not biodegradable.
    * MJ’s dying wish was to be melted down and turned into straws so he can still get sucked on by kids.
    * It has been released that MJs last wish was that he wants to be melted down and made into a slide so kids can go down on him forever.
    * Michael Jackson’s ashes are going to be put in an Etch A Sketch so kids can still twiddle his knob.
    * Michael Jackson’s death has now been ruled a suicide. Apparently doctors told him that the only way he could get whiter is as a ghost.
    * Only in America can someone be born a poor black kid, and die a rich white woman.
    * Madonna sent her condolences to the Jackson family. Then asked how much they wanted for the kids.
    * Breaking News: Casper the friendly ghost was molested in the early hours of this morning!
    * Michael Jackson’s last words: “Take me to the Children’s Hospital!”
    * What was Michael Jacksons last hit? The floor!
    * Michael Jackson died of a heart attack. He really shouldn’t have looked at the man in the mirror.
    * How did Billy Mays die? Delivering MJ's order of oxy-clean to the afterlife.

The best one I saw was on Crackbook:

Cause of MJ's death; his nose collapsed and he suffocated.

Back