• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? Edmonton Area

Room booked at The Roz for Saturday night....  alia iacta est... or something like that... >:D

Kat Stevens said:
Room booked at The Roz for Saturday night....  alia iacta est... or something like that... >:D
At the Roz and not the BP? Set time? I'll see you good folks there, I'll be the geeky new kid with the short hair ;)

Nope,I have a room at the Roz.... BP is still the venue, as far as I know

Seen, wasn't sure if you booked a "conference room" there. BP it is. Time to show up about?

Dunno,I'm just along for the ride... I'll probably get in to town 1830 1900 ish

I'll be there. Beadwindow 7 can probably recognise me, I hope to see y'all there.

Beadwindow 7 said:
If a date does get set up, and I'm not away on ex, I live downtown, and a ride would be available.

I really appreciate the offer, and will take you up on it, if it is still on the table!

We'll have to set up contact info, recognition signals, or the like.

Lance Wiebe said:
I really appreciate the offer, and will take you up on it, if it is still on the table!

We'll have to set up contact info, recognition signals, or the like.

Sure, not a problem. More to follow on separate means.

Sorry Guys, I have another engagement that night. Hope we can all get together another time. Hope you all have a great time.

RV:

Boston Pizza 9703 137 Av Edmonton.

Sat 6 Sep 08.

Time?

i might show up back from the litter box around that time.

OK, so I just called the BPs to see if they did reservations, they said it shouldn't be a problem to fit us, but they don't really do reservations, so there may be a bit of a wait. Worse to worse, we sit at the bar and wait.

I'm outbound from my house now, off these means for the next while.  If anything goes sideways, cell#780 349 0615.  Look for a big fat, short haired old bastard in a Wales rugby shirt.

Kat Stevens said:
Look for a big fat, short haired old ******* in a Wales rugby shirt.

I guess that means I have to wear my Ireland one  >:D

Back