• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca pub night/meet and greet anyone? Edmonton Area

My wife and I are going to come hang out and also bring our neighbour with us too!

Just a note: UFC night is tonight so whoever shows up first try and grab a big table/booth for everyone it'll be really busy come 9-10pm!

Something has come up for me, and I'll be late if I make it out at all, if I don't, hope everyone has a good time, and I'll hopefully catch the next one.

Well, went to the WRONG BP's... Lol....  ::)

So we went, but unfortunately we didn't meet any of you because we went to the BP's RIGHT outside the base... Owell, next time I guess, I'm sure in another few months we can arrange something again!

Did they make you folks pay $10 to watch the UFC fight also?

There was hardly anyone on the lounge side of BP, no cover. Was a good meet, nice to put some faces to the names.

TCBF said:
RV:

Boston Pizza 9703 137 Av Edmonton.

Sat 6 Sep 08.

Time?
Sig Joeschmo said:
Well, went to the WRONG BP's... Lol....  ::)

So we went, but unfortunately we didn't meet any of you because we went to the BP's RIGHT outside the base... Owell, next time I guess, I'm sure in another few months we can arrange something again!

Did they make you folks pay $10 to watch the UFC fight also?

- Which part of "137 Av" did you find confusing?

;D

And so, did Kat survive???? All the gory details please......  ;D

Relatively low key affair.  Drank a few beers, told a few lies, ate some spud skins, and lived to tell the tale.  Overall, a pretty good way to spend a Saturday night in the big city.

Kat Stevens said:
Relatively low key affair.  Drank a few beers, told a few lies, ate some spud skins, and lived to tell the tale.  Overall, a pretty good way to spend a Saturday night in the big city.

Getting mellow in you dotage Kat?  ;D

I am no longer the young sapper that was the terror of the Jolly Miller and the JRC.  I have discovered with age that the beer commercials lied to me, and I don't get funnier, bigger and better looking the more of it I drink.

Maybe you weren't funnier because you (or I for that matter) didn't have enough beers. It's too bad I was broke and going to Wainwright the next day. It was great hearing stories of old. Wonder when the next shall be...

Well, I enjoyed the heck out of it.  It was great talking to TCBF again, it had been a while!  And, of course, it was great meeting the rest.  It's to bad that more didn't show up.  Maybe the next time I'm in Edmonton.  Or maybe even Saturday night this weekend, I have no plans beyond vegging in the hotel!

Back