• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Photo Contest

Mike Bobbitt said:
And then there's Trinity, with the most sombre Thanksgiving photo I've ever seen.

They were just sombre because I wasn't able to make it...I was unavailable that morning....

Congrats, HoM. I still can't tell who looks more out of it, though...

Hey I didn't know views counted! That sounds more like a tie to me, with the same vote and rating.  ;) Congrats HoM! Good show.

I guess my consolation is I basically tied the Prime Minister and a soldier wounded in combat, with my "logo" shot. Gotta love being a female.  ;D

My humble yet adoring fans I thank you.... I would also like to thank the little Afghanis for making my photo possible, Also I'd like to thank the big guy Satan for all his good works in support of my BOOMING career. Please a big hand for those who were vanquished at my most deserving feet, You were measured, you were weighed and you were found wanting next to my glorious visage.

And humble in his victory!  ;D ;)

How's the weather by the bay anyways?  :D

:rofl:

Soon, you will have hundreds of Army.ca fans chasing you around that property for a signature...should help with PT  ;D

HitorMiss said:
My humble yet adoring fans I thank you.... I would also like to thank the little Afghanis for making my photo possible,

I don't think the guy who "helped" you get into the photo is alive to accept your thanks after that event.

Also.. finally a shot of the poster boy without his sunglasses.

Trinity said:
Also.. finally a shot of the poster boy without his sunglasses.

And that's why I never voted for him.  Didn't know who the heck it was without those trademark Oakleys! 8)

Rice0031 said:
Can I get you to sign my arm.ca shirt? lol
Who goes to a website called ARM.CA?

Good job HoM.  You deserved it.

Kyle Burrows said:
Good job HoM.  You deserved it.

See.. I don't know about that...

If Mike didn't show up that day with t-shirts........

I think Mike should split the prize with HoM  :D

Congrats HoM!

To my adoring female fans, you know how to get a hold of me.

As for the other 678 male ones...I realize being in the army can be lonely... but damn... I'm not that good look'in ;)

couchcommander said:
Congrats HoM!

To my adoring female fans, you know how to get a hold of me.

As for the other 678 male ones...I realize being in the army can be lonely... but damn... I'm not that good look'in ;)

:rofl:

So, how about another Army.ca Photo Contest? Perhaps this time I will get around to get a pic with my swag  ^-^ But no more of those "Innocent" looking pictures CC  :P

This month it's a "new subscriber" contest, next month all subscribers will be entered into the draw. After that, who knows... maybe another photo contest or something else to draw on the creativity of Army.ca users. ;)

Oh yeah, that is where my 30 bucks went ;D Well Mike, either way it will work, plus, I am making another order to CP gear so if I win the $80 thingies I can get more stuff ;D

EDIT: WOOOHOOO my Army.ca Subscription is now activated, Thanks Mike  :salute:

No problem, and sorry about the delay. I've adjusted your anniversary date to day so you didn't lose any time due to my lack of responsiveness.

Cheers
Mike

Back