• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Photo Contest

career_radio-checker said:
So does CouchCommander.  :P

Hey C_R_C;

buttkick.gif

Vern My dear;

swoon.gif

dileas

tess

Pea said:
A quick logo shot for now. Too much talk of CC and his nakedness for me to handle...  ;D I'll get a real picture this weekend.
So..what ever happened to this real picture of yours?  :D

[quote author=Mike_Baker]
[/quote]

Thats enough out of you mister.  Show some common sense.

Hmmm, so far I'd have to vote CC, at least we can see his, um, face...yeah.
CC should also be up for a bravery award for showing off his cams.  What's next, belly shots? :o
No vote for vern because she's not wearing the cammy, umm....thing?!

Alright people, prepare for the new contender to sweep the polls!
That's right, army.ca's very own Rice0031 is going to make an attempt at the army.ca photo contest! I'll be taking the photo this weekend, so prepare to have your socks rocked off!

Too bad I don't have swag yet... I could have tagged Layton on Monday night...

Well, as you are in Ottawa, you can try to borrow one from a member...
Or ask him/her to show up with it Monday :)

Folks,

Still one more day to get your entries in! I'll let the voting carry on for a bit longer to let new entries "catch up" to the existing photos. I know there are a lot of people who recently bought red shirts, it could be worth an Army.ca hoodie if you upload a couple of innovating photos. :)

Cheers
Mike

Rice0031 said:
Alright people, prepare for the new contender to sweep the polls!
That's right, army.ca's very own Rice0031 is going to make an attempt at the army.ca photo contest! I'll be taking the photo this weekend, so prepare to have your socks rocked off!
Note to self: next time upload photo before contest closure date.  ::)

If you've got one, throw it in the mix, we'll let the people speak. :)

mmm, Pea, I think some people
here may regret the place you put the T-Shirt
in the pic  ;D

Yrys said:
mmm, Pea, I think some people
here may regret the place you put the T-Shirt
in the pic  ;D

Oh yeah?  Name one.  Ok, not 'one', but perhaps fifty eight? ;)

(BTW: was there a T Shirt in that photo?)  :rofl:

Ok folks, the Photo Contest is officially closed! Thanks to all who participated, now get out there and vote!

Call me a softie... Put it up and we'll let the people decide. :)

It's a pretty grounded guy that could ask to be called "softie" on a popular, public forum like this  >:D

Hey Softie, how about paying us for all the hard work we do around here?  >:D

Oh that's a good idea. A dollar a ban and see how fast you guys race to wipe out the whole lot... ;)

Well folks, it's time to announce the winner. It was bloody close, but HoM wins it by a hair with this one:

main.php

Pea was right behind with the same rating, same # of votes but just a few less views. (How long before someone tries a "booby prize" joke?) Oddly (and alarmingly) couchcommander's entry picked up the most views, but thankfully was rated down.  :-X Tess wins the "only photo to have a weapon in it" award, while the Librarian walks away with the "still life" prize for taking a photo of inanimate objects. And then there's Trinity, with the most sombre Thanksgiving photo I've ever seen.

Thanks to everyone who participated and contributed to the laughs along the way. HoM, I'll PM you shortly.

Cheers
Mike

Back