• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Patches

What do you want?

• Total voters
OD or in colour, either will look great on a personal knapsack or campfire blanket.    :D
ME want one.  ;)

I'm not sure which one to vote for.

The round patch suggestion appeals to me, and as such it MAY appear on my flying suit or the back of my electric hat on occasion. I'd like to see it with the Army.ca insignia with "ARMY.CA" curved to fit the shape of the patch below the insignia. Olive green would be my preference for colour, but anything subdued (either version of CADPAT) would do.

Mike is there any progress yet, or are you waiting until the server is up and running to begin on the idea?

Mike Bobbitt said:
What about something like this? *

* My participation doesn't mean we'll actually be getting patches.

I'd buy this rectangular one as well. If you moved the embroidery up a bit, we could have our user names embroidered beneath it.

Loachman said:
we could have our user names embroidered beneath it.
I think that would be too much of a cost for that. Good idea though  ;)

I now offer an embroidering service.  Anyone who is willing to pay 20.00/patch may have something embroidered on their patch.  Current options are:

-The Kyle Burrows Fan Club

Kyle Burrows said:
I now offer an embroidering service.  Anyone who is willing to pay 20.00/patch may have something embroidered on their patch.  Current options are:

::)

Kyle Burrows said:

Ummm, no thanks.  ;)

Okay, so I've been an Emu for the past six months...did this subject go anywheres after it's last post??  Are there army.ca patches to worn with honour on backpacks and such?
Regards,
BYTd

BYT Driver said:
Okay, so I've been an Emu for the past six months...did this subject go anywheres after it's last post??  Are there army.ca patches to worn with honour on backpacks and such?
Regards,
BYTd
No, well, not to my knowledge. As you may already know, Mr.Bobbitt is pretty sneaky ;) ;D

Nothing sneaky going on yet... The next purchase will be more "regular" swag as we're getting low. We'll see about extras like patches once our inventory is back up and we've got a bit of cash in the bank. :)

Mike Bobbitt said:
Nothing sneaky going on yet... The next purchase will be more "regular" swag as we're getting low. We'll see about extras like patches once our inventory is back up and we've got a bit of cash in the bank. :)
Guess that means I'll have to buy more swag then, to put up the cash in the bank :D

Back