• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Patches

What do you want?

• Total voters
Mike, I like the idea of the leaf and sword army.ca logo in a circular patch.

Patches always look better without text IMHO as well.

Maybe you can sew it on your uniform like this guy.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/59655/post-553594.html#msg553594

Everyone likes to look important.Nothing says competent like badges.... ::)

EX_RCAC_011 said:
Maybe you can sew it on your uniform like this guy.

http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/59655/post-553594.html#msg553594

Everyone likes to look important.Nothing says competent like badges.... ::)
Because, heavens forbid some people are interested in something you think is stupid and don't provide a rational justification.  A patch is no different than a hat, a t-shirt, or anything else with the logo.  If you don't like it then you aren't under any obligation to purchase it, just like anything else.

Its one thing to make a statement, another to mock others. Watch your steps.

Army.ca staff

Understood.  Sorry for the misunderstanding.

EX_RCAC_011 said:
It was a kick at asshat with his red wings.Not you guys.

No misunderstanding on my part. Keep it to the thread running on that topic. How presumptuous you all all with your "red" wing loser comments. It is not becoming and it's time to get over it.

Here's what I had in mind....

Vest1.jpg

No new artwork required. Just go to the supplier of the ball hats and have them sew it, with a border, on the same weight cotton.

It would have saved me hacking up the subscriber hat, in my ongoing bike-vest decorating efforts  ;)

Failed edit attempt: I tried shrinking the pic at the host site, but for some reason the massive original pic gets loaded here. Sorry.

"...I'd buy that for a dollar"!!!

or two?
Make it happen, Mike.

"...I'd buy that for a dollar"

or two...
Can you make it happen, Mike?

I suspect Mike's free time lately has been pretty much absorbed fighting the gremlins in the site.

Michael O'Leary said:
I suspect Mike's free time lately has been pretty much absorbed fighting the gremlins in the site.
Oh yeah, the e-monsters have been wrecking havoc for a while.

Yeah, unfortunately I haven't gotten the ball rolling on this one just yet. Hpoefully in the next couple of weeks, I still have a few more things (such as the hardware upgrade) to focus on first. :)

what about a Round Olive Drab Patch of the Army.ca Sword, thats about the same size and style of the ones they put on the flight suits of the Tac Heli Squadrons

Id reserve a space on my back pack for that.

*Can only draw verbal image, not very good with photoshop etc*

Brazil_66 said:
what about a Round Olive Drab Patch of the Army.ca Sword, thats about the same size and style of the ones they put on the flight suits of the Tac Heli Squadrons

Id reserve a space on my back pack for that.

*Can only draw verbal image, not very good with photoshop etc*
That is what I was thinking, but I left my idea in the back of my head unless asked of a idea by Mike  ;)

Back