• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Army.ca Meeting & Greeting in Toronto

Danjanou said:
"The "other" pictures will soon be available in our new subscribers only pay per view section under "Soldiers Gone Wild" only $19.95 per month, sign up now, all major credit cards accepted.

Somehow I don't think you and HoM popping your tops isn't going to be the big seller you are hoping it will be. :dontpanic:

Ok the last one wasn't so bad, and I see other areas of the country Edmonton, Ottawa) have managed to pull it off.

Anyone up for another one in the next couple of weeks before ewe bid farewell to patio season? Maybe after SG is over and before school etc starts.

I'm in. As long as my personal jet is in service.  ;D

Maby I will make a trip down to the city depending on when it is...... I know there is a certain ex medic that has been wanting to go on a date for a while....2 birds with one stone.... Unless a Forester is just to "exotic" to be in toronto.

I'm up for another meet-up,  I might actually get to drink this time and stay out past 10pm.  8)

Ok there seems to be an interest. I'm thinking either Friday Sept 8th or Saturday 9th. Summer taskings over, not too far into the school year and doesn't interefere with the long weekend.

I can't make it that Friday night - I'm in Kitchener at the Knitters Fair scrounging for more yarn for knitting for the troops. Might be able to do it Saturday night.

If nobody objects i'll try and make that one .I will be in the area around that time.

Ok I left this alone for a week to allow those out playing in the woods to get home, get cleaned up etc. There seems to be some interest 5-6 persons so far.

Saturday Sept 9th seems to be the best night and I was thinking this place. Paupers Pub http://www.toronto.com/bars_clubs/listing/000-213-036

It’s on the Bloor Danforth Line near either Bathurst of Spadina stations, has a roof top patio if the weather holds and the foods god. Unlike Tess I also checked it’s still there and under the same name.

If you still let us mere mortals civis play I might be able to pop by.

TMM said:
If you still let us mere mortals civis play I might be able to pop by.

Well we changed it from Friday to Saturday to accomadate your knitting thingy. 8)

Allrighty,

I let everyone down the last one.  I am going to be there!

Let the games begin, I will be wearing the God awful Hawain shirt that depicts bottles of booze!

Picked it up in Madison, WN for five bucks!  and James, I am going to Correntis!  and Get your Coin, and the sticker from HOM ready for the Night!!

dileas

tess

the 48th regulator said:
I let everyone down the last one.  I am going to be there!

But I won't be at this one.  Wait....hmmm, maybe that's why you will be.  ;)

Have a good one folks and enjoy!

Depending on other matters beyond my control, I will try to make a road trip to Toronto for this.

Back