• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

air,sea,army what are you in or were in?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sea Cadet
  • Start date Start date

air,sea,army what are you in or were in?

• Air

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Sea

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Army

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry....i'll be good now !!

Didn't even realize it was the same person.....

scott1nsh said:
aesop, I think he was just taking a good natured jab. Let's not have bad blood spill from one thread to another.

mo-litia, I know it was a joke but some members may be offended, care to rephrase, qualify your remarks or retract?

It was a joke Scott1nsh, and aesop, I've not nothing against the Air Force, nor was anything in that last thread written to be taken personally.

Can't we all just get along?
:dontpanic:

Good enough, just ensuring that you guys still love each other ;D

I was in 2509 RC SIGS CADET CORPS in Calgary-1972-74. Good times.
John Langridge

To get back o the original topic:

I was air cadet for a few years and then quit to join the air force..........but found only the army ( my choice were infantry, armoured, artillery or engineers)......so i joined the engineers then, 11 years later, remustered to true blue...........

I was an Air Cadet and wanted to go Air Force, went to see the NSH and low and behold, they were recruiting Infantrymen!!

I put the square peg in the round hole!!

Ever Regimental

Siol na Fear Fearail!

Air is SO much better.:P

Except, I really should have stayed in army cadets...I like AT more than flying.

Corporal McDill. said:
Air is SO much better.:P

Except, I really should have stayed in army cadets...I like AT more than flying.

Bite your tongue !!!!

GO ARMY! Problem solved.
On second thought, we all need each other or else we wouldn't be able to operate. So needless to say this age old argument is pointless.

joe_2701 said:
GO ARMY! Problem solved.
On second thought, we all need each other or else we wouldn't be able to operate. So needless to say this age old argument is pointless.

I can agree with that, you are absolutely right.

Although I do agree the army cadets do have a good program, but now a days there isn't too much of a difference between the army, sea and air cadets...so the only real difference is the field training, summer courses and the uniforms you all wear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back