• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

air,sea,army what are you in or were in?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sea Cadet
  • Start date Start date

air,sea,army what are you in or were in?

• Air

Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Sea

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Army

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
perhaps!
but unlikely
only a mastermind as my self
or my mother could do this!

the Brainbug lives on

I think that he was trying to say that since it says ARMY.ca, it would draw more army types. If it was let's say airforce.ca or watever, there would probably be more air types?:D

That makes sense.

Now they just need to make airforce.ca and navy.ca lol.

Hmm there's more air cadets than I would have guessed but here's the kicker, any air cadets from prarie region? Doubt it, I'm all alone.

There are alot of Air Cadets on this site.. Its beginning to scare me... Just like at Camp... They took over My Company

No I love You Air Cadets..

Actually i don't think they should make airforce.ca or navy.ca

it would separate us too much!!!

i kinda like it this way theres people from all walks of life on this site!

Zirus Out!

Yes, not Formally but we do Fly. I went gliding with an Air Cadet Squadron because I won Best Seller at a Tagging Weekend last year and the Top 3 got to go..

I can go every weekend when the site is open is fall/spring. Not to mention the 7 weeks I spent this summer with a grand total of 60 flights logged. 8)

Now, how much do you shoot a C7?

When we go to camps.

I'm still waiting to shoot one.  If I could shoot one gun it would be the M16.  I like shooting a lot more than flying.  I do quite a bit of shooting at home.  Do you get to fly everyday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back