• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

2 snowbirds crash

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2004/12/15/selby041215.html

I cant stand people like that.  My ex-girlfriend turned out to be a tree hugger after 2 years.  she told me to choose the army or her,  needless to say i didn't have to even think about it. and yes i am still in the army. :)  i just don't understand how people cant see how vital a good military is, the army does far more good then bad.  i am just at a loss for words.  and Mc Drill. your peer got what was coming to him.  maybe he will think twice before thinking out loud. 

as for the pilot, may he rest in peace, and at the going down of the sun we will remeber him.  :salute:

hopefully airborne soon said:
I cant stand people like that.   My ex-girlfriend turned out to be a tree hugger after 2 years.   she told me to choose the army or her,   needless to say i didn't have to even think about it. and yes i am still in the army. :)    i just don't understand how people cant see how vital a good military is, the army does far more good then bad.   i am just at a loss for words.   and Mc Drill. your peer got what was coming to him.   maybe he will think twice before thinking out loud.  

as for the pilot, may he rest in peace, and at the going down of the sun we will remeber him.   :salute:

Tree-hugger, eh? She must be one hell of an environmentalist!
Sad to see terminology used in such an incorrect manner...

MissMolsonIndy said:
Tree-hugger, eh? She must be one heck of an environmentalist!

Hey MMI are you really trying to stir the pot here? Sounds you got a bent and twisted hidden agenda here. I have been reading some of your posts.

I am sure you know what the person in the above post was trying to get accross to the readers on this thread.

Treehuggers, granola eaters, save-the-whale types, ban the cars, anti-globalisation, etc, etc. These terms are used here too for the same reason, usually meaning anti-war, anti establishment, anti-government, legalise drugs, rights for terrorist suspects, professional shyte disturbers,   basically a bunch of leftist snotty nosed shyte distrubing uni students who spend too much time thinking they know about it all, when in reality a text book, and attending a few rallies is nothing compaired to life experience.

Simply put, I call people of this pursuasion oxygen thiefs.

MissMolsonIndy said:
Tree-hugger, eh? She must be one heck of an environmentalist!

My name is McDill, but Mc Drill is good too I guess. :P

Back