• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

1 Weapon that the Army needs/wants.

284vp5.jpg

We need to give Chuck Norris a cannon that shoots flaming koalas that are trained to use THESE puppies.

Man that be sweet...

You'd need a chest rig just for that damn thing.Just looking at it gives me a headache.

Although Chuck Norris would fulfil our needs in Afghanistan nicely, aren't we forgeting someone......​
DARTH VADER
Think of the simplicity in interrogation and hunting down those pesky insurgents​
MWhahahaahahah​

Nah....he's busy.

How about Chad Vader....his brother?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wGR4-SeuJ0

Regards

Okay, how about this.

Mr. T and Chuck Norris Riding Fire breathing T-Rex's Commanding an army of Laserbeam Landsharks armed with cannons that shoot Flaming Bee launching Koalas who are trained in kung fu?

That Each one of you folks is going to be ordered to whizz in a cup by the NIS tomorrow...

PS All the troops need... is B Sqn SALH  ;D

How about a velociraptor (y'know like on Jurassic Park)?  With lasers strapped to them of course.....
Or we could use cassowaries (since you already have the kangaroos and koalas):
HPIM0593.jpg

As long as we are dealing with the slightly bizarre here, how about an "NDP" rifle. Like Jack and his crew it works off hot gas, goes of with an annoying bang, and of course fires nothing but blanks.

"Smithers, release the Robotic Richard Simmons.........."

"Look out Sir, his ass is gonna blow................"

Seriously, how about releasing a troop of syphilitic Rhesus monkeys - they're confused and angry.....

How dare you DESTORY our fun by saying those three letters..... yuck. Shame on you.

Mods... BAN HIM.

Ban%20Him.jpg

banhim.gif
banhim.gif
banhim.gif
banhim.gif
banhim.gif
banhim.gif
banhim.gif
banhim.gif

I am just bugging you.. don't mind me.

How about Chuck Norris with a spork?

(Note to those dissing Chuck Norris - Watch out when you open your e-mail from now on, after all Chuck Norris is the only man alive that has ever delivered a roundhouse kick over the internet!)

Exarecr said:
As long as we are dealing with the slightly bizarre here, how about an "NDP" rifle. Like Jack and his crew it works off hot gas, goes of with an annoying bang, and of course fires nothing but blanks.

I KNOW! 40 MM Grenades that don't blow up!

After reading that Tommy i just have one thing to say. Why arent you heading NATO? With those sorts of ideas your wasted anywhere else!

Back