• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

1 Weapon that the Army needs/wants.

Teflon said:
Chuck Norris!!!

*gasps for breath* pffew I saw the Chuck Norris Signal in the sky and came as fast as I could, what I miss?

Somebody wants Chuck Norris to ride a shark and shoot bees at a bear? I can give Chuck Norris' seel of approval on this.

Deploy ME.
All I would need to clear out an area is my home-style chili and a lighter. 

I will brace myself for the backlash.. but not even Chick Norris could stand up to that :warstory:

midget-boyd91 said:
Deploy ME.
All I would need to clear out an area is my home-style chili and a lighter. 

I will brace myself for the backlash.. but not even Chick Norris could stand up to that :warstory:

Did you just call Chuck Norris a "Chick"?

Emu's to carry troops into battle. They could even be given the up-armour package to ward off those pesky IED attacks. Either that or Kangaroo's with mounted C6's. The gunner could be in the pouch and the Crew Commander would ride on its back. Imagine how much cheaper that would be then a Coyote or G-Wagon?

WAIT! Kangaroo's but instead of the C6's...LASERS! What a totally original and unthought of before idea!

career_radio-checker said:
Did you just call Chuck Norris a "Chick"?

Ummm... That way a typo.  ^-^  * mutters to self "Blast!! They're catching onto my plot to sublinminally get everyone to believe Norris is a wuss"  *

We should send over:
Rambo and his cool survival knife
That "Gymkata" guy
Dolph Lundgren as "Red Scorpion"
Mel "Lethal Weapon" Gibson
Bruce "Die Hard" Willis

The Taliban would run away as soon as the heroes hit the ground just like in the movies.

Dudes, you got it all wrong.  I mean, Chuck Norris?  Come on: after all, once I heard that Mr. T and Chuck Norris walked into the same bar once it was instantly destroyed by the amount of Awesome that came in: we cannot have all that collateral damage over there!  I mean, Chuck Norris and 2 RCR in the same country?  Man, that's like SO against the Geneva conventions!  It would blast Afghanistan into the depression!  (which is indeed progress, but perhaps too much).

So, if you want a measured approach, then what you want is Monkeys with Flamethrowers. 

WTF? I posted twice? Well, that's ok, it WAS about Chuck Norris, who once had a fight with Superman, and the loser had to wear his underwear outside of his pants.  It was also about Mr. T, who was originally cast as Arnold in "Diff'rent Strokes", but was fired because every time he said "Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?", Willis shit his pants.

What about an army of robots with... a bucket for one hand... and a megaphone for the other. 

How about Chuck Norris firing a catapult using Koalas set on fire        (Hale      ;)      )

The damn buggers are soaked in eucalyptus oil and are self guiding on impact......

Think of the havoc!

Regards

The solution lies with the BFG 9000 from DOOM, one shot wipes out all the baddies...  ;)

Shamrock said:
Guns that shoot bees.

No, that's too simple.

We needs guns that shoot shotguns that shoots bears that shoot bees out of their mouth. Bees have lasers attached to them too!

All we need is a Snow Peak Titanium Spork

snowpeak002%20001340.jpg

I'm going to throw myself in the spork camp... I mean, it's made of titanium, how cool is that?

I'm going to put myself in the Chuck Norris camp. Seriously, the Taliban wouldn't know what hit them. The question is, what designation would we give Chuck Norris? Or is Chuck Norris so great that he would simply be known as Chuck Norris, ala Carl Gustav?

Back