• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

1 Weapon that the Army needs/wants.

ronnychoi

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
After reading many stories about Afghan terrain, what is one small arm/kit that you guys think the regular infantry need most? eg Milkors, better vests??

attack hawks/eagles with acid shaprened, titanium razors strapped to their talons and lasers on their heads.

HitorMiss said:
Land Sharks.....With lasers on their heads  ;D

no probs

shark.jpg

A bear with a gun that shoots razors, and then shoots aftershave into the cuts  >:D

Dan what Military supplier can I buy a few of those off of? or is that a mutant prototype...

"Guns that shoot bees"

No way, I want bees that shoot guns!!!  ;D

How did I forget about Chuck Norris! Good call Teflon ..what was I thinking?

*WARNING: TOPIC GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. CALL THE FUN POLICE*

copycat.gif

ps... do you like my cool dude?

Chuck Norris riding a landshark with a fricking lazer on his head?

TN2IC said:
How did I forget about Chuck Norris! Good call Teflon ..what was I thinking?

Don't worry it's hard to concentrate and think when you know at any second Chuck Norris can jump out of nowhere and roundhouse kick you back into last week!  ;)

Chuck Norris RULES!

Danjanou said:
Chuck Norris riding a landshark with a fricking lazer on his head?

Chuck Norris wouldn't ride a landshark, He would eat it and use the fricking lazer to pick his teeth!

HitorMiss said:
Dan what Military supplier can I buy a few of those off of? or is that a mutant prototype...

Can't find a NSN for , try eBay 8)

TN2IC said:
*WARNING: TOPIC GOING DOWN THE DRAIN. CALL THE FUN POLICE*

As a member of the site's said fun police, naah not yet. First this is in radio chatter. Second we have the orginal poster straying waay out of his lane with his initial question and being responded to by those in the know (Telfon, Oakley boy) in what i would consider the appropriate sarcastic manner.

Somehow it seemed better than the "official" This is the D/S read the guidelines, do a search, this thread is locked. approach. See there is a method to my madness.

A baker's dozen of extremely hormonal women with long, sharp fingernails...we'd clear an area in no time...

Back