• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

You're in the Army now

rlee_1001

Inactive
Reaction score
Well after applying about a year ago I've finally been accepted for Sept 7th BMOQ. I had to finish my degree so that slowed down my process by about 6 months but now the wait is over and I'm ridiculously excited. I've been accepted for armored officer and considering I just re-submitted my application in mid-February the process was actually quite fast. (I can say that calmly now that I've been accepted, if you'd asked me 2 days ago I would have not been as happy.) I think it took about 7 weeks for my medical to be approved as I had to get some extra forms filled out after my basic medical at the CFRC. Other than that the CFAT and interview were a breeze. My interviewer was excellent and was able to put me at ease right away, it felt more like a meeting with a mentor than a representative of a future employer. Anyway it's all good now and September couldn't come faster! My workout schedule just got a lot more intense hah.

Armored eh? Well, that's OK...I guess.... ;)

There are four Ps to follow during training:

Proper Place
Proper Time
Proper Dress
Prepared to do whatever you're supposed to do.

Makes sense, no?

Haha ok you guess... And ya that sounds about right, thanks for the tip(s)  :)

My friend is currently doing the BMOQ course and he says he's having a good time

Good luck to you!

Back