• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

WTB: Rank Insignia

BYT Driver said:
Ooops, smack!  Sorry.  Wasn't thinking properly.  But where can TN get his metal Cpl collar dogs?
::)

*sigh*...i have some...PM me with where to send them

The Librarian said:
True that. You can't walk in to buy extras any more (since the fall of 2005 actually - when cash sales disappeared) because now these items are exchangeable.

Ummm there is Cash Sales here at the QM in St-Jean.  Must be an exception because the troopies loose so much "small ticket" items like glove liners, PT gear etc etc?

Mud Recce Man said:
Ummm there is Cash Sales here at the QM in St-Jean.  Must be an exception because the troopies loose so much "small ticket" items like glove liners, PT gear etc etc?

No. We also have a cash register still, how else do we make change for those pers who accept fin resp on MLRs and replace their issued items at their own expense when they lose them?

Cash Sales refers to the sale of extra items, and is no longer allowed.

We still maintain a monetary capability to support those members who have lost kit and are replacing it via the MLR process. This is called a "financial recovery" process and also occurs for members who are releasing that are missing kit items that they need to return. Financial recovery for lost/damaged items is quite the different animal from a "Cash Sale" of purchasing extra items.

Roger that.  I thought all payments for kit on MLRs was an admin deduction from your pay account now.  Thats how it was explained to me last fall when I had to replace my CADPAT leather gloves. 

Tks!

I have these in stock if you want them but they are not free. You can reach me via my email at armyoutfitters@rogers.com

Back