• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

White Leather Dress Gloves Where To Get?

Sure... if you sew the buttons on  ;)

and remove Velcro

Maybe the link Niner provided has a similar type with a button fastener

hehehehe naw, I looked at that site for sometime before I posted here askin questions :). Who does Dave make these through? btb, I also e-mailed him w/regards to the Jump Bags :( Never got a reply  ???

George Wallace said:
Snaps would be better than buttons.  Less fabric/leather than the velcro, also.

Oh...yes Snaps thats what I meant, the same type on the satin/cotton gloves!

MedTech said:
hehehehe naw, I looked at that site for sometime before I posted here askin questions :). Who does Dave make these through? btb, I also e-mailed him w/regards to the Jump Bags :( Never got a reply  ???
If you emailed me then I never received your email otherwise I would have replied. My email address is armyoutfitters@rogers.com
The white leather gloves are $20 a pair plus my favourite relevant taxes depending on your location and shipping. Or you can buy them from a glove manufacturer in Winterpeg and pay them $90. Yes I made them in black but I am out of stock and not in a major hurry to have them done in black again as I don't supply many rifle regiments.

They are now back in stock if anybody needs white leather gloves with velcro closure. They are $20 a pair plus GST and shipping

Back