• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

whats your favorite thing about cadets?

you didnt so anything...I edited HIS post.

*shakes head* .... Displaying peoples weaknesses is bad leadership...plus its not whos good in the cold...its whos able to prepare themselves.

Good point Burrows, you don't have to be "hard man" you just have to learn how to adapt, some do faster than others.

yes it isnt about who is not good with cold it is a matter of who has the proper gear. that is why me and the other seniors in my corps make sure our cadets have the proper gear.

WO2 Gubbels said:
  i have many things i loved, i retired tonight and I have alot of memories to show for it,
  I have 2 things i will always remeber and love
SIC 2001, survival training in baggotville and getting my wings this past summer
Any relation to Jenna Gubbels?

Anyways, my favourite thing about cadets the opportunities ... there are so many international and national expeditions, and exchanges available to Army Cadets.   Also the discipline and personal pride.

well yes the oppertunities are great too. but i think that nothing beats the people you can meet.

scott1nsh said:
Good point Burrows, you don't have to be "hard man" you just have to learn how to adapt, some do faster than others.

Thanks scott :)  Being Hardcore isnt laughing at the kid whos cold..you arent hardcore because you arent cold and they are...you are heardcore when you give them your parka because theyre cold...Being considered "hardcore" is directly related to your leadership ability..

Burrows said:
Thanks scott :) Being Hardcore isnt laughing at the kid whos cold..you arent hardcore because you arent cold and they are...you are heardcore when you give them your parka because theyre cold...Being considered "hardcore" is directly related to your leadership ability..

i agree totaly there.....one time one of my cadets where so cold and i was really warm. even though i got introuble i still gave them my jacket and put another sweater on.

My favourite thing is all the new experiences there are that i havent had yet. I mostly like the drill because its really entertaining.

Back