• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What's the dumbest thing you heard said today?

Okay, let's get off the scantily clad stormtrooper theme.....

Child sex victims seduce abusers

A well-known Catholic priest called convicted child molester Jerry Sandusky a "poor guy" and says clergymen in a lot of cases are seduced by children.

Father Benedict Groeschel, 79, told the National Catholic Register boys without father figures are often the ones who initiate sexual relationships with abusers.

"Suppose you have a man having a nervous breakdown, and a youngster comes after him. A lot of the cases, the youngster -- 14, 16, 18 -- is the seducer," said Groeschel, the host of a weekly show called Sunday Night Prime.

"Well, it's not so hard to see -- a kid looking for a father and didn't have his own -- and they won't be planning to get into heavy-duty sex, but almost romantic, embracing, kissing, perhaps sleeping but not having intercourse or anything like that."

The New York-based clergyman with the Franciscan Friars of the Renewal went on to say he doesn't think child sex abusers should be tried on their first offence.

"...I'm inclined to think, on their first offence, they should not go to jail because their intention was not committing a crime."

More at link

I says WTF?  ???  This guy needs a good dose of "wake the fuck up", preferably from parents of these so-called seducers....  :mad:  :threat:

Nah...just wait a few months and he'll be dead.....last gasp and all from a 79er....what are they gonna do to him..... ::)

GAP said:
Nah...just wait a few months and he'll be dead.....last gasp and all from a 79er....what are they gonna do to him..... ::)

A few accused war criminals of around the same vintage are hiding out, living peaceful lives and hoping exactly the same thing.

Muscle & Joint Cream on the knee in the morning: Good idea.
Going for a pee after applying the cream: Not a good idea.

P.S. I'm not a morning person.

Devo3733 said:
Hanky Panky following hotwings is an equally bad idea
If you're 'dallying' with a person with a particularly dubious past, insist on two condoms -- with habanjero hot sauce in between; if either condom breaks, one of you will know right away.  :nod:

Journeyman said:
If you're 'dallying' with a person with a particularly dubious past, insist on two condoms -- with habanjero hot sauce in between; if either condom breaks, one of you will know right away.  :nod:

who found out in your case?  ;D

Can you imply something was said?
I'm going to go with "this girl is so rotten that I feel it's important to double wrap, but I'm gonna go ahead anyways.. Should work out fine" 
>:D

Breaking a mirror is 7 years bad luck... try breaking a condom.

Macey said:
Breaking a mirror is 7 years bad luck... try breaking a condom.

18 - 30 years if you are lucky  ;D

Deep fried Mars bars are unhealthy  (Well, d'uh!!)  ::)

A family owned pub in Scotland has come under fire for its famous deep-fried Mars bars, which the chocolate-covered nougat-maker says is "not in line" with the company's policy of promoting a "healthy active lifestyle."

The deep-fried Mars bar is a menu staple at the Stonehaven fish and chip shop in Aberdeenshire, which claims to have invented the dish.

But Mars Incorporated wrote a letter to the bar owners demanding a disclaimer on the menu to show the company — which makes M&Ms, Snickers bars, and hot chocolate, among other products — doesn't endorse this unhealthy treat.

More at link

I'm not sure which is worse; having to state that a deep fried Mars bar is unhealthy or the company policy about promoting a "healthy, active lifestyle".  ???

If you are promoting a "healthy, active lifestyle".---------Don't make chocolate bars!!!

On the radio this morning the DJ said that he didn't realize it was against the law to lie in order to get money... (fraud)

W-G said:
On the radio this morning the DJ said that he didn't realize it was against the law to lie in order to get money... (fraud)

Oh....a lotta peoples are going to be out of work then......

The odd construction contractor... in fact, a certain percentage of almost any profession. 

The whole thing was brought up because some guy told his friends that he had brain cancer.  So they raised $75000 for him, then he got charged with fraud, because aside from being a douche he was perfectly fine.

Back