• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

what if?

:o

Hey listen up! lurn how to spellz wurds rite. Lik wot's ur problem with liddle kids? U guys are mean. I'm telling my MOM.

ur all gonna be sorry. big fat meanies.  :rage:

PS: If Cat and Ace get the boot, can I be the boss of everything? Huh, can I?

ha ha u guys suk, im not booted ...the Kat came back lololol >:D ;D

oh grate, so i'm not the boss? that sucks. i'm bummed. i'm gonna have a big fat FRICKEN POUT now. thnx for nuthin. luzers.  :crybaby:

Whoa....Are you guys playing on Army.ca while drinking or on the crack again?

like omf, you guyz suck. i wood shw u how we used the baloney while i was in jtf2  :threat: but i caint man, like it's secret.  :soldier: btw you guyz doon no ne ting about gunz ok, so shut it or i'll show u some stuff i learnt in spec ops.  :gunner: :fifty: :rocket:

like omf, you guyz suck. i wood shw u how we used the baloney while i was in jtf2  but i caint man, like it's secret.  btw you guyz doon no ne ting about gunz ok, so shut it or i'll show u some stuff i learnt in spec ops.

OMFG Pleace tell me if I can eat the Babylonian C-Ration I found at an old Ruin in Ur in Iraq? Plzzz!!!  :blotto:

Quote from: recceguy on Yesterday at 22:27:23
ok so lik i wuz wonerin if a tank got a groun press of lik 13.5 k/c an the top of mu boot is lik big an steel caps an stuf wud it lik kinda hurt a bit or alot jus wonnerin cuz im lik jus a kid an stuf but i ran over a guy on videoan he wuzt hert or nuthin btw don hate me cuz im butiful lol jk i rlly like tanks     :tank:an stuff tho so wat do yu guy think     i gots to now soon momy says i gots to go to bedy bye

aesop081 said:
I had one of those once but the wheels fell off.........

i thot u were talkin bout you mommi for there 4 a sec

my bad...
didnt read the hole thred

It seems we may have a new _infanteer, replying to dylans old posts and milling about,

"And the cat came back, the very next day......"

Island Ryhno said:
like omf, you guyz suck. i wood shw u how we used the baloney while i was in jtf2  :threat: but i caint man, like it's secret.  :soldier: btw you guyz doon no ne ting about gunz ok, so shut it or i'll show u some stuff i learnt in spec ops.  :gunner: :fifty: :rocket:

ilsand rhyn o stufu! i ben drinking toniught and in dont like u r attiude to much so tahts itl pal u and me tomorrow at high noon at the swingsets i will kikc ur ass  :salute:

im sory plz font hate me :(

knife2.jpg

In the jtf2 you must learn to kill with baloney

Ranman said:
knife2.jpg

In the jtf2 you must learn to kill with baloney
datz mine k fnx.  I wuz in lyk irakz and i killzed so manyz vietcomgz k  thx... lyk..be carfulz!!!oneone!!!11/two.

Datz sum sweet baloneee niffe!  omg, Mustav tak'n hrs!!  U so supper kool!  wurd

Thats about the extent of my msn speak.....its really bad

Back