• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

What are you listening to/fav type of music

Yea I've been listening to it on youtube, it is really good. What do you think about the song Hero of War?

Tops on iTunes would have to be:

Big n' Rich -- Deadwood Mountain (yes, Country music)

MP3 player would be:

Quicksilver Lightning -- Roger Daltry
Eye of the Tiger -- Survivor
Thunderstruck -- AC/DC

going back to junior high and listening to some stuff from the very early 90's

some Roxette, C+C Music Factory, Madonna, Bell Biv Devoe... hehehe... good times.

A lot of progressive rock and metal. Pain of Salvation and the likes...

C & C Music Factory?! Damn, that is old school. Good stuff... :)

What am I listening to right now? Why, the voices in my head of course.....

Sitting here doing staff work, with my iTunes spitting out all 2.3 days (yarp, I do have that much staring at me too) worth of 90's music I have loaded up... Tragically Hip, Dido, Amanda Marshall, Weezer, NiN... I am all over the place lol.

Well, spent about 8 hours yesterday playing the same Rock Band song over and over again ...

Just to make it through Joe Satriani's "Satch Boogie"; and only on freaking "medium".

Arggggggh.  :mad:

ArmyVern said:
Joe Satriani's "Satch Boogie"

Finally, some musical sophistication.  :)  Although Satriani's Flying in a Blue Dream is still my favourite.

" 'golden age of hip-hop' ...junior high....early 90's....'damn that's old school' "  hmmph...kids  ::)

Nope, just happens to be what the evil device (ipod) was putting out at the moment... eeeeerie, huh?

I bought an IPod Touch yesterday ..

was sick of my kids calling my little green machine an "Ifraud".

(That's my story of why I bought it upgraded - and I'm sticking to it.) It's neat!!  ;D

I bought myself the 16 gig ipod touch as an X Mass present, due to all my travel for work.  6 days of music on it, and only 1/4 full.  I think i Tunes can rot in hell though.

Back