• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Watering holes in Toronto!

• Thread starter Thread starter jmackenzie_15
  • Start date Start date
J

jmackenzie_15

Im going to toronto next week with a couple buddies, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good bars etc to go to!
Ive been to the city twice, but most recently when I was 16.
I hear that amusement park (wonderland?) is pretty cool.Any suggestions? I dont really want to just walk around yonge street or something aimlessly wandering, looking for a decent pub at 11pm =p
I'll be there from tuesday-friday night.

thanks!

Im going to toronto next week with a couple buddies, and I was wondering if anyone knows of any good bars etc to go to!

Two words...Wheat Sheaf... ;D

Toronto's oldest tavern located at King and Bathurst - featuring the best wings in TO - also close to the Fort York Armouries. (You might also see the odd guy in a relish suit on the premises.) It's also cheap.

Cheers, mdh

Head up to the Yonge - Eglinton area and take your pick...lots o' women  :blotto:

Excellent lol...

How much are the drinks at bars in TO on average anyway? theyre between 3.50 - 5 bucks a drink alot of places here... 7 bucks a double.
Difference?

"Toronto's oldest tavern located at King and Bathurst - featuring the best wings in TO"

Obviously you've forgotten about Duff's or St Louis.  The wings are much better at those places. ;D

Whatever guys, as long as its a good time with many a female and lots of guys that like to drink and have fun!
Ill convert you ontarions to our nova scotia alcoholism drink till 6 in the morning lifestyle or ill die trying!
=p

jmackenzie_15 said:
Whatever guys, as long as its a good time with many a female and lots of guys that like to drink and have fun!
Ill convert you ontarions to our nova scotia alcoholism drink till 6 in the morning lifestyle or ill die trying!
=p

Now them sound's like fighting words there young stuff.  8)

For clubs try Young and Eligible as mentioned especially Cougar central, the Chicken Deli at Eglington E andf Mt Pleasant, or the club zone (Adelaide, Spadina, Queen E, John St). Bear in mind that booze can get pricey in the high end places in both areas (or so I'm told, the wife won't let me go there anymore). For something different the Bovine Sex Club on Queen West is worth a visit.

Toronto's jammed full of great pubs...here's a few more suggestions if you're closer to Yorkville and UofT:

The Madison (Its an old mansion that's been converted into a pub.  Absolutely amazing party there.  Always lots of cuties)
The Duke of York (AKA The Puke of York)
The Bedford Academy

These are all roughly in the same vicinity.  The last 2 are a bit more pubby, but good for some pre-drinking.

If you're downtown in the business areas try The Irish Embassy.

Aight im a 20 yr old t-dot male so I know where its at here. If you want to meet all the beautiful babies, then head down to the entertainment district (king street area east of spadina, and all along Adelaide st as well). Lots of hot clubs, lots of young hunnies, not too many bars here, its mostly all clubs in this area. Queen street is just north of here as well if youre looking for rocker type bars to hang out in.

2nd hot spot is all along bloor starting at bathurst all the way to bay st....this is where you have the best bars in TO for a younger crowd. All the barely legal girls hang out in this area, especailly at spadina and bloor as this is where university of Toronto is. The Madison is located here, its a very happening place its always jammed packed with lots of hot girls and rowdy males who like to drink.

As someone said above, yonge eglinton is a nice area too, girls are a bit older up there in the later 20's, but again another hot spot.

There are a few other hot bars here and there, but if you want to go where all the action is at, then stay either on bloor st, or in the entertainment district just north of king east of spadina. If youre looking for after hours places (to drink till 6am  :)), there are quite a few here but you just have to know where theyre at because they are all word of mouth places.

Cheers

SeanPaul_031 said:
.... girls are a bit older up there in the later 20's,......

Anybody else here feeling really really old. :-[

Hang on there Sean you young whippersnapper, let me grab my walker and geritol and we'll go pub crawling.

Back