• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted: Current CF shoulder holsters....

1feral1

Banned
Banned
Inactive
Reaction score
Firstly, I am seeking a small qty but genuine CF OD shoulder holsters for the 9mm Browning HP, and yes, from a surplus source, so no shonky shyte, only genuine kit released through surplus.

Im am sure they are around through the right surplus dealers, but remember what type we are looking for.

The item in question is as fol:

NSN: 1055 21 967 1472
Desc: Holster, Browning

Maybe looking at about 10-15 if possible.

These must be in clean ''very good" servicable condition as they will be used on operations, so no worn velcro or mends to material etc.

Purchaser must have Paypal access, as we can pay promptly that way in Cdn funds, and shipping of course we'll pay that too (AIRMAIL only).

Items must be backed up by pictures which can be emailed to me.

If anyone can help us out, please PM me.

Thanks from Iraq,

Wes

Is this the horizontal-carry, mag pouch on the opposite side design?

Roger. I PMed you with some of the background. If you want, I'll phone tomorrow and see what can be done.

All right-hand? Colour?

Wes - I just tried to PM you, but got a reply "Unable to find member 'wesley 'over there' (formerly down under)'."

I hope that you continue to exist. If so, please PM me.

Anyway, the holsters should be in in about two weeks, cost C$50.00 max, in CADPAT TW and AR and plain OG. I'll pop by and have a look at them as soon as they come in.

Hey, I am alive! PM a mod if you are having problems getting thru.

Cheers,

Wes

army outfitters have them too

if the other guy can't get you one?

I'm glad that you are alive, Wes. I'll attempt another test PM shortly to see if I can get through again - I'm not having any trouble with others. I e-mailed you at your Hotmail address too.

Trinity: I'm having these made up through Army Outfitters. I approached Dave first as it would probably take the original manufacturer - which has morphed since the original owner and I designed these for Tac Hel usage in the mid-eighties - much longer to produce them, and they probably do not stock suitable materials anymore.

Dave is the man.

Anything I need I go to him and he hasn't failed me.

Hi, Wes. I tried PMing you again, and it didn't recognize you. Having seen you post recently, I'm reasonably sure that you still exist but whatever glitch prevented previous PMs from getting to you is also still alive.

Anyway, I just talked to Dave at Army Outfitters and the holsters are in. I had a look at the revised pre-production one last week and there was only one minor change to do so hopefully these are correct. I won't be able to confirm until Thursday but I'll let you know as soon as I get a look at them.

Hey, I did get your email, thanks, but the pics won't load for some reason.

Can you load a pic on here?

Cheers,

Wes

I didn't try to send any photos, Wes, as I don't have any - are you sure that that was me? I tried to PM you five or six times, but everything got bounced with a message that you weren't a recognized user. I can see about getting some on Thursday though.

Did you get my e-mail a couple of days ago, Wes?

Here are some photos:

IM000470.JPG

IM000471.JPG

IM000473.JPG

IM000474.JPG

IM000475.JPG

I did get an email but I might be having at least two people emailing me, and I am tad confused. Can you email me ref this post.

The holsters look great.

Cheers,

Wes

I just e-mailed you again, Wes. Reply to my other address if you need to - theloachman@yahoo.com

Ok, currently I am stuck in the Cp til 0200, then I am racking out, its been yet another long GHD.

I don't have hotmail access on the Defence Network as its blocked, but aI'll check my hotmail address on our crappy welfare net as soon as I can, ha!

Thanks,

Wes

I wasn't aware of that Wes, so I've PMed you with essentially the same message.

Back