• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Wanted: Airsoft AEGs

CADPAT SOLDIER

Inactive
Reaction score
well seeing as many sr.members have been posting I suppose that it is acceptable to post about airsoft so heres my   question where   preferably in manitoba can I find new or used affordable airsoft AEGs

Best place for you to go for this would be   www.airsoftcanada.com check out the buy an sell -AEG section, lots of people selling their stuff. If you want a brand new one(not second hand) theres a few retailers like www.rangersairsoft.com   Its based out of the Edmonton/Calgary area. Airsoft Canada will also have a link listing all retailers within Canada.

Since your 16, you won't be able to purcahse a airsoft gun, you must be 18+ to buy.

MikeL said:
Best place for you to go for this would be   www.airsoftcanada.com check out the buy an sell -AEG section, lots of people selling their stuff. If you want a brand new one(not second hand) theres a few retailers like www.rangersairsoft.com   Its based out of the Edmonton/Calgary area. Airsoft Canada will also have a link listing all retailers within Canada.

Since your 16, you won't be able to purcahse a airsoft gun, you must be 18+ to buy.

not if he orders  them online :p  But i cant believe someone would pay $780.00 for a plastic airsoft rifle

Da_man said:
not if he orders   them online :p   But i cant believe someone would pay $780.00 for a plastic airsoft rifle

I haven't ordered a AEG online, but I would assume they'd want proof of your age. Also, not all AEGs are $700+. I got mine for $480(than traded it for another AEG). A bit pricey still, but its a good game/sport. A lot of the guys I play with are ex and current military too.

Where di you buy your rifle I was told that trying to buy from a foriegn dealer would be foolish as it would not pass customs also I'm leaning towards a used model as I'm on a tight budget 350-400 or less

ForeveraCorperal said:
Where di you buy your rifle I was told that trying to buy from a foriegn dealer would be foolish as it would not pass customs also I'm leaning towards a used model as I'm on a tight budget 350-400 or less

There's a place in Calgary that sells just about everything you can think of.

http://www.007airsoft.com/main.htm

I heard this on ASC awhile ago, 007 will no longer be selling airsoft guns, right now there selling off all the ones they have left in stock. They will focus more on selling accessories, like magazines, batterys, BBs, etc.

I bought my AEG from Special Ops airsoft(based in Vancouver, BC). But the owner of it handed over the buisness to another guy, an he only sells to members of the BC Airsoft Club now.   The rifle I bought from Specal Ops I traded it for a M16A4(which I own now) with a guy in Quebec.

MikeL said:
I heard this on ASC awhile ago, 007 will no longer be selling airsoft guns, right now there selling off all the ones they have left in stock. They will focus more on selling accessories, like magazines, batterys, BBs, etc.
Ken (he's the owner of 007) recently stopped selling guns for about 3 months, because he had other things going on, as 007 is not his primary business. He is now back online and ready to take orders.

I hadn't heard anything about him handing over the business tho, and i am on ASC (Airsoft Canada) as well.

ToRN said:
I hadn't heard anything about him handing over the business tho, and i am on ASC (Airsoft Canada) as well.

Craig(Vangroovy) didn't have much time to run the buisness(and other reasons), so J-Air took it over, but he only brings in stuff for members of BCAC.

You mean the CA m15a4?? lucky boy you are. Tough to get a hold of one of those, everyone wants one.

ToRN said:
You mean the CA m15a4?? lucky boy you are. Tough to get a hold of one of those, everyone wants one.

My AEG?

Its a TM M16A2, with a TM M4 upperbody. I also replaced the carrying handle/rear sight with a red dot sight.

ah, Gotcha, I got a little baffled when you said M16A4, because they do not exist.

I now see what you mean, you put the upper reciever from the M4 on the M16 body, to utilize the removable carry handle. Cool.

(sorry about the jargon for those people not 'in the loop' of airsoft)

Yea,I call it a M16A4 cause thats what its been converted into.

The entire M4 upper receiver wasn't put on, just the body part of it, not all the front end stuff(barrel, etc).

But yea, it was put on for the cause it has the rails on it.

I got it like this though, I didn't do the modification.

nice, I will (when I find the money) be getting a TM P90 and (when it comes out) TM P226

Sorry but i have another question... is it possible for you to buy and airsoft (m16, m4a1 etc...) with a flat top reciever? Or is that a seperate option all togeather?

Hunter911 said:
Sorry but i have another question... is it possible for you to buy and airsoft (m16, m4a1 etc...) with a flat top reciever? Or is that a seperate option all togeather?
on the ones I've seen the Iron sights are removable, so you can pull them off in a sec anyway

Back