• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

waiting time

Status
Not open for further replies.

scoobydoo

Inactive
Reaction score
I realize of course once you are the merit list.. it is a waiting game... I have searched the forums and a lot of the responses are from out west... is there anyone from Moncton NB... that can give me any idea what the wait time could be here.... is there anyone going to BMQ this summer or in the Fall?

Someone had told me that the selection process is faster? Is that true? I have chosen LCIS my first choice... I would appreciate any help at all? I apologize ahead of time if I am redundant.

If wait times were predictable, then the CFRC would have been able to tell you when to expect a call.

I was always told call back in two weeks if you haven't heard anything! I hope you get your offer soon.

Be patient. It will come eventually.

If it doesn't, then call the recruiting center and ask for an update on your application.

Agent Zero said:
Be patient. It will come eventually.

If it doesn't, then call the recruiting center and ask for an update on your application.

Best advice on this topic.

LOCKEDĀ  usual caveats apply

The Milnet.ca Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back