• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Vehicle technician selection dates

CAVANAGH1

Inactive
Reaction score
I was reading through the infantry selection dates thread and found that they are August 7 and November 26. Well after I completed my interview , I was told the vehicle tech selection dates were to be August 7 and November 26.
So I'm making an assumption but I imagine those dates are the same for many trades.

However in the infantry thread , people were saying they heard there was no selection on August 7 and it will likely push into September sometime. Does
Anyone know if this is the case for vtec's ? I know each trade is different but I would love to know if anyone has been called for vehicle tech !! Thank you

My son got a job offer for Vehicle Tech on July 26 and left for BMQ on Saturday (Aug 25)

Just to let others know . I got the call today and swear in Friday and st jean on saturday . Crazy short notice but crazy excited none the less

CAVANAGH1 said:
Just to let others know . I got the call today and swear in Friday and st jean on saturday . Crazy short notice but crazy excited none the less

One of my Sgt's sons' got his call this morning for Veh Tech as well; swears in tomorrow at 1300, then off to St Jean this weekend too.

Good luck gentlemen, fast & furious indeed.

Hurray Up and Waite then just plain Hurray Up :) Congrats everyone

I'm not sure there are specific selection dates for Vehicle Tech.  They are still pumping people in pretty quick my entire process from handing papers in to walking in the doors in St Jean was about 2 1/2 months.  The waiting doesn't stop here, once your done BMQ and SQ (BMQ-L) you will wait about 6 months in Borden on PAT before your course starts

Back