• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

US dealers shipping to Canada

AC Blow: I'm in Edmonton fo a month-long course and just spent a pleasant hour or so (and a small amount of money with more to follow) at Drop Zone Tactical http://www.dropzonetactical.com/

They have a couple of simple Molle-based vests for about $99.00 if I recall that may interest you. No customs or other complications to worry about, but pouches are not included. That price includes a healthy discounton all items for military personnel which includes Cadets (I asked specifically with you in mind). These vests are not on their website, but an e-mail should sort out which ones I am talking about. You can also relate your pouch needs and get what best suits you if you are interested - although those are going to jack up the total quite a bit. Got a birthday coming up? You can always buy one or two at a time and spread the cost out too. There are a number of different discontinued pouches being sold off with a bigger discount as well.

Thank you IMMENSLY loachman. This is an excellent reply and i am glad you took the time to ask about the vest with me in mind. Kind act, hit me up if you need a favor, thanks again.

I am emailing them right now to ask about the said vests.

Blow said:
First off, i hope this is the correct spot to put this in.

I have found a numberous amount of sites that sell relativly cheap and good quality gear wich all ship for quite cheap (And in a few casses FREE) to american adresses but do not ship to Canadian adresses! I find this very unfare. They claim they do not want "Overseas" shipping yet Canada is left out! Why are we not part of north america? Hawaii, mexico and such all get shipped to ... but we are forgotten!

I urge any owners or affiliates of US dealers who do not ship to Canada to ask them kindly to re-consider. I also ask what you guys do when you cant get it shipped to you? Is there a company in the states that accepts items shipped to them and then drives them over the border to be shipped to Canadians for a fee?

As an example:

http://5.11tactical.com/

At the top you see "Free shipping, No minimum order!"

Of coarse they wont ship to Canada...

What do you do?

Use their Canadian dealerships, as directed, and they are listed. Canada is not being discriminated aginst, the US based company does not ship internationally. Thats their decision. On www.5.11tactical.com, you will find many Canadian companies who carry their products.

I remember when I was a cadet, it was a cool thing to have 82 pattern webbing.  I slowly collected piece by piece as I made enough money to buy it.  I still have that kit kicking in my basement, do you want it?  I am currently in Afghanistan so it'll have to wait until I get back. 

There are a number of new cadets here who would be glad to have a 82 pat web set! What would you be asking for it? What would be shipping costs (just estimates) I have setled down to something around the vest style as it would have multiple uses but i would love to get a cadet here some. We are just heading up a recruitment compaign so im sure eaven more are on their way.

A cadet there?  You mean you are gonna buy them some.. or use your "connections" to hook them up? I remember getting recruits using the old "ration pack in the school" routine.. they thought it was awesome...  I will get in touch once I am back from my tour...

I will let them know that a generous Canadian forces troop sends his regards and pass the item on for no profit. What you charge me - i charge them. Not looking to make profit, just to make someones day just that much better, Come back safe!

I would say brake a leg... but that doesn't quite fit in too well.

Come back alive.

AC Blow

Back