• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

UFC Stuff - Merged

I'm really hoping this one is gonna be worth the 45 bucks for the PPV.

Main Card Events:

GSP vs. Fitch

Lesnar vs. Herring

Florian vs. Huerta

2 Cdo said:
GSP was never in the Forces but I do believe Patrick Cote was.

You are quite correct, Patrick was a memeber of the Vandoo's.

And once again GSP was dominate, I almost was feeling sorry for John Finch towards the end of the fight.

great ufc,

i thought Heurta would have been able to do more damage to Florian but Brock Lesner was amazing to watch.  He fights like he's boxer/defensive lineman which given his size is awesome.  He actually tried to spear the guy after he smashed his face in..AWESOME!  GSP was on and i think he's getting smarter.  He doesn't try to in fight but sticks with his stregths, ground game, and striking, loved it.  Long live GSP's reign as title holder!  Will the next top contender please stand up.

George completely owned "the prodigy" exposing him as a game, but outclassed fighter at 170lbs. BJ should stick to the 155 class and not give anymore thought to moving up in weight. A fight I would love to see in the future would be GSP/Silva :eek: The only question would be what weight class?

I don't know if GSP has ever discussed moving up in weight. He does however walk around near 185 so moving up to middle wouldn't be a huge stretch for him.

GSP ruled BJ Penn last night, what a one sided thrashing! For those of you at Base Borden, former UFC Fighter Gary Goodrich has a gym in Barrie called Fight University. (FU) Sorry for the acronym. He has also fought extensively in Pride and K1. He has Fedor Emilianko and many of todays top fighters. I have worked out at his gym and can highly recommend the training you will get there. Google him if you want more info.

Back