• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Transformers... more that meets the eyes

Transformers =Good Idea
GI Joe Bad = Bad Idea

As much as I liked GI Joe as a kid I don't think it would make a good movie and remain faithful to the show for a number of reasons.  First they have no "standard" uniform, or hell even a basic rank structure (they had Generals and Colonels mixing it up at the squad level). Second and most obvious, NO ONE EVER FRIGGEN DIES!!! For such an elite unit, their shooting skills SUCK @$$!

ok no need for people to bite my head off just having a little fun.

I saw the preview while i was watching the latest antics of captain jack Sparrow and his debt to Davie Jones (Funny thing I used the term Davie Jones Locker and people said to me years ago what R ya talking about)

Can't wait to Megatron and optimus prime..

ArmyRick said:
Funny thing I used the term Davie Jones Locker and people said to me years ago what R ya talking about

Ugh.. just... ugh

corny...I love it

I agree Hatchet Man I was thinking of it today not sure if they could make it descent.From what I was told today from buddy at work that the guys that worked on Band of Brothers is working on it. (He read it in the Wizard magazine). Hopefully dreamworks can help out..
NO ONE EVER FRIGGEN DIES!!! For such an elite unit, their shooting skills SUCK @$$!
Ever watch the A-Team now? :P.... ugh my god that show sucks watching it now, but back in the day!!!Or even watching  Macgyver now. :P

What about other childhood classic? Like "twig" for those of us who neverhad the fancy toys.. :P

big bad john said:
Or stick of wood and rock of stone.

I can just see those blockbusters now...They'll have the best CGI sticks EVER

Jake said:
They need to make another Ninja Turtles movie  :D

No, no, no, no, no , no , no, no, no, no, no, no , no , no, no, NON!

mm, not sure I'm making myself clear, so

NO!

I could see them maybe making another TMNT in the future. Using CG though, not short asian guys in suits.

Back