• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Trades closed

The thread has 3 people who are not in the CAF, advising each other.

I know the phrase, "blind leading the blind".
based on this thread, the phrase is qualified.

Two months from now someone will quote these three,
Four months from now someone will quote this as old/outdated for their "special" question.

kratz said:
The thread has 3 people who are not in the CAF, advising each other.

I know the phrase, "blind leading the blind".
based on this thread, the phrase is qualified.

Two months from now someone will quote these three,
Four months from now someone will quote this as old/outdated for their "special" question.

Feel free to correct any information. This is all information I have received from recruiters and/or have experienced myself.

Sorry just trying to find out information so I know what's going on all new to me

Inuym said:
I called in today to book the cfat after receiving the email to do so however the recruiter told me my trades were closed and wont open again until April so as far as I can tell combat engineer infantry and plumbing is closed and the forces.ca is wrong he said they have no way to filter it. Also guys the recruiter sounded Like he expected me to get mad at him obviously I didn't but it tells me people aren't giving these guys the respect they deserve so be nice and courteous

Fantastic advice!    :facepalm:

All three occupations (Cbt Engr, Infmn and PH Tech) are currently OPEN and have been since on or about 15 Nov 13.  The first two have selections in about 3 weeks, while PH Tech selections are one week from now!

So I just have to ask the next question, which is "Who do you think is the one, not receiving the courtesy and respect they deserve?"

Anyhow, good luck and if you wait until 1 Apr 14, then good luck in 2015!

DAA said:
Fantastic advice!    :facepalm:

All three occupations (Cbt Engr, Infmn and PH Tech) are currently OPEN and have been since on or about 15 Nov 13.  The first two have selections in about 3 weeks, while PH Tech selections are one week from now!

So I just have to ask the next question, which is "Who do you think is the one, not receiving the courtesy and respect they deserve?"

Anyhow, good luck and if you wait until 1 Apr 14, then good luck in 2015!

Hmm well ill be calling again Monday to see if I can book my cfat and medical and such

Inuym said:
Hmm well ill be calling again Monday to see if I can book my cfat and medical and such

Not sure how this booking thing works these days, but at least you can try and I would recommend you just keep on trying.

Wish me luck my interveiw is this morning following a medical , YAY!!

Back