• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Toughest job in Canadian Army?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Librarian said:
Manning the "NavyMich Kit Hot-Line" tends to keep one quite embroiled as well.

:rofl:  Cheque for services rendered is in the mail Vern.  (oooh, they're going to have fun with that one.... ;))

The guy or gal that has to tell Gen Hillier that his good idea of the week, is going to cost a bucket full of change or the idea is not do-able. 

Vern, just what kind of services do you render? Are they available on the clothing website? I have plenty of points left!

I have all my points never used any, what can I get for all of them?  >:D

Rear security gunner for the shitter truck! 

We always figured that overseas, the shittiest way to go would be to get backed over by the shitter truck.

No pun intended.  :-\

HitorMiss said:
I have all my points never used any, what can I get for all of them?  >:D
Well you actually would have lost 100 of them on 01 April 06 then. So you'd only have 300 points.....and that'll get you

Not much from me except for a bill for 200 for answering this question. I'm going the private contractor route!!  ;D

Think adubois hates us all yet?

Maybe the toughest job would be the person who hears these dumb questions over, and over, and over, and over and over....

Yeah...recruiters...

Sig_Des said:
Maybe the toughest job would be the person who hears these dumb questions over, and over, and over, and over and over....

Yeah...recruiters...

Don't you mean the mods on army.ca??   ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back