• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Total/Final Application Process

Status
Not open for further replies.

c_power

Inactive
Reaction score
I have passed the aptitude test, had the medical and interview. My references have been called, and my background check has been completed. When I called to the CFRC to clear up a medical issue the sgt. told me that everything was in order and my application was being sent to Ottawa.

How much longer will I have to wait before I will get an offer??

I am applying to be a NET and would be attending school in Newfoundland in September.

The drop down menu on the main page does not list all the recruiting threads, I am sure that this is likely how you ended up here with this question.  Under the header you will see another menu bar that says HOME-HELP-SEARCH-PROFILE-ETC.  Click on the HOME button and you will find a full list of forums and sub-forums, including a variety of Recruiting forums.  I would recommend checking out the Recruiting Process forum, specifically the application process samples thread ( http://forums.army.ca/forums/threads/13064.0.html) as you will see the variable nature and trends that go with the application process.  You will likely find that on average the process appears to take approx three months, give or take a couple weeks, with some obvious exceptions.

Gary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back