• Thanks for stopping by. Logging in to a registered account will remove all generic ads. Please reach out with any questions or concerns.

Tom Cruise's alien bunker

retiredgrunt45

Inactive
Reaction score
I know most hollywood stars are eccentric, but Cruise is just a bit more than others. Good for a chuckle. ;D

http://entertainment1.sympatico.msn.ca/Tom+Cruises+alien+bunker/Celebs/Bang/ContentPosting.aspx?isfa=1&newsitemid=BSBS97449&feedname=BANG&show=False&number=0&showbyline=True&subtitle=&detect=&abc=abc

BANG) - Tom Cruise is allegedly planning to build a $10 million bunker underneath in preparation for the end of the world.

The 'Top Gun' star, who is a devout follower of Scientology, is said to believe evil intergalactic ruler Xenu will attack Earth and so has designed a place to hide underneath his Colorado mansion.

A source told America's Star magazine: "Tom is planning to build a $10 million bunker under his Telluride estate.

"It's a self-contained underground shelter with a high tech air-purifying system where up to ten people can survive for years."

Scientology's founder, science fiction writer L. Ron Hubbard, claimed extra-terrestrial beings were sent to Earth by intergalactic ruler Xenu, who then destroyed the aliens with hydrogen bombs in a volcano. The aliens' souls attached themselves to chosen humans, known as thetans, who will be one day be saved.

Tom is a devout follower of the bizarre sci-fi cult and has been hailed by leaders of the faith as the "chosen one" who will spread the word of the religion.

The 45-year-old actor is currently in Berlin filming World War II drama, 'Valkyrie'.

He has been joined by wife Katie Holmes and 17-month-old daughter Suri, but his adopted children with first wife Nicole Kidman - Isabella, 14, and 12-year-old son Connor - are said to have spent the summer at a Scientology camp.

(C) BANG Media International

I must find my tin foil hat. Where did I put that darn thing? ;D

He's such a nutbag I can't even watch his movies anymore. Anybody see him on Oprah that time (cue Twilight Zone music) ? :eek:

I bet it'll be way nicer than the one built with school buses that someone posted a link to last week.  That said it will be populated with scientologists. I shouldn't have to much to worry about anyway, I've been working on my anti-Xenu Kung-fu for many years.  I would totally pwn any aliens!!!

*blinks* he is in a movie with weapons? should we allow this?

Sooo... let me get this strait; Famous nutbags get lots of money and can do what ever they want, where intelligent people who work their whole life to scratch together a retirement fund end up with barely enough to survive... not to mention all the countless others whose backs people like Mr. Cruise stand on to get where he is, who end up at the very bottom of the social and economical pile.  Is this our society? This is what we strive to protect? 
schitzo.gif

I personally think Mr. Cruise is beyond crazy, he's just dumb... scary dumb.  I'd go as far as to say that he may just be retarded.

Well... at least he's locking himself away.

Just tell him the aliens are here and he'll shut him self in his nut-hole... then we can fill the entrance in with cement.  >:D

Someone tell Cruise that the attack is imminent. He runs and hides in his bunker for years on end - we never see him again - problem solved!

;D

MG

He's too late to protect himself against alien invasion.

He's already been invaded.

Hollywood has a lot of left wing whackos who do far more damage than a Scientologist can.

wow
you would think he would build it somewhere else and not let anyone know
my bet is this is just a diversion and the real underground base is in somewhere we would never think of

I don't care that he is secretly gay, but his nutbag religion has just got to go.

Nemo888 said:
I don't care that he is secretly gay, but his nutbag religion has just got to go.

- Define "Nutbag Religion."

:pop:

I for one welcome our new Alien Overlords  ;)  Seriously Xenu will give all his followers Mecha (aka Mech Warriors), now who wouldnt want one of those even if it meant being a slave to an Alien master? :D

Why is he worried? He IS an alien himself! :eek:
secretly gay,
Say it isn't so.  ;) This was hinted at by his first wife many years ago.

Heh... he's welcome to his bunker

at least it will give work to some locals during the construction phase.

Not true at all, it's being built by doozers. They are from out of town.

This is a pic of a half completed project that they did for Bruce Wanye.
http://digital.ihenson.com/FraggleRock_press/festival/DZ_FR_012.jpg

Do you think Tom would let me use his P-51 while he's hiding out?

It's not like he would be using it, right?

Now, if a guy was thinking ahead - I mean really thinking ahead, see? - he would construct one of those Swiss Air Force mountain hangers attached to his bunker.

8)

Back